Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

Here a couple of pics of Emmy.....

Image0013.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

well waldorf and statler went off to their new home yesterday, my god it was lovely! am going back in a few weeks to see how they are doing so will grab some pics.

on the other hand i have just been asked to 'foster' a young albino oscar (how bizarre, 1 day after my babies go!) so am in two minds whether to do it or not. i only have a 200L aquarium free and wouldnt wish to keep an oscar in that for more than a week or so! its a bit small i think! not 100% sure how old the oscar is and couldnt judge its size without seeing it so ooh err what do i do!

well ive asked the guy for a pic and this is what hes sent, to me that looks like a pretty large oscar? have asked for a size but he says it wont keep still long enough to measure, but hes guessing around 15cm?
13442015.jpg

nelly loving those oscars!!

well ive asked the guy for a pic and this is what hes sent, to me that looks like a pretty large oscar? have asked for a size but he says it wont keep still long enough to measure, but hes guessing around 15cm?
13442015.jpg

nelly loving those oscars!!
thank you :good:

that one is a beauty, as you say does look quite large atleast 7inches in my oppinion,,,

im beginning to think it wouldnt be fair to shove it in the tank i have available. :( gonna try and go to see it first before i decide though. its just a bit of a long drive

what tanks avalible for it?

rip.jpg

R.I.P GANDULF.......15/02/2006--24/12/2008.........DIED DUE TO AND AMMONIA SPIKE AFTER MAJOR COLD WATERCHANGE AND PUT TANK INTO CYCLE :angry: ......
AS A BABIE
S5005811.jpg

neilspics062007081.jpg

just a 200L one :( i have a 'cube' shaped tank outside but it would need some major work before i could use it, think thats 250L at a push. if the oscar was definatly small it would be ok but judging on that pic im thinking its bigger than he's letting on.

Now they both have names i though a timeline picture wise would be nice. Nero went through a few months of just hiding and has just become friendly/trusting. I also think they may be pairing up as they used to fight some of you may remember

Nero

DSC00144-vi.jpg

Hiding phase

DSC00168-vi.jpg

Still shy

HPIM1375-vi.jpg

A few days ago measuring 5.5"

Photo0025-vi.jpg

Telling the 4.5" Severum to move away from the wood lol

Photo0023-vi.jpg

Scar

100_0595-vi.jpg

HPIM1376-vi.jpg

A few days ago measuring 6"

Photo0042-vi.jpg

Both swimming around together, sorry blurred

Photo0020-vi.jpg

Peter has a new oscar baby :D

hes about 3" and identicle to sushi haha!!

ive seen another i want now... hes an albino red loveeely

forgive me father for i have sinned.... ( was actualy 3 days ago
, but as peter has confessed so will i :D
hes weeny and hes black/grey/red..and i cant find the camera batteries :(

he was really shy when i bought him, but hes a complete nutter now :lol:

hes in Quarantine at the moment cos i bought him from pets at home, and i suspect a bit of whitespot.. but civicr ( a memeber that lives nr me) threatened to slapp me if i bought another fish from there. :lol: he was in the shop at the time,tho he didnt actually catch me ;)

as soon as i can, i will post a pic, hes ever so cute,and about the same size as blade and de-bo so hope i can get a huge tank for the 3 of them, :D

well seeing as your putting pics of your newby up, hows about some updated pics of the rest chick, not seen any for ages. im going through oscar grieving and seeing other peoples pics is helping the healing process (ah any excuse for some photos eh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back