Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask the purpose of this club, do you hold auctions via tff, polls etc or is it just a thread concentrated on oscars?

Its just an Oscar orientated thread, for Oscar lovers, for those wanting to know more about Oscars and for us Oscar clubbers to enjoy pictures of other members Oscars and occassionally *cough* go off topics without getting shouted at :lol:

It is also a really good way of getting to know people with similar fish - therefore an excellent way of getting help and advice when needed.

i will take pictures soon i promise...my tank lights are broken and away being repaired so cant... i also have a beautiful flowerhorn now..that i cant photograph either yet grrr lol x x x

pete come on pull ya finger out, how is ya mate, hows the texas?

yes this way people intrested in oscars can find all the info in one place, and any questions direct them to the experts, well the oscar lovers, hehe...you dont really need to own a oscar to chat, it was just abit of fun, pics posted in one place and advice helps people feel at ease and you know how sometimes people miss threads and they sink into the abyss...

Welcome back Shelagh,we missed you loads.

Here are photos of my 2 from a few weeks ago

Churchill almost fully healed after his beating from grouch

DSCF9595.jpg

DSCF9599.jpg

Grouch

DSCF9601.jpg

DSCF9602.jpg

Grouch is particularly gorgeous NaughtyT, Churchill looks well recovered too. Fab pics, I'll have to get some of my 2 this weekend.

It is also a really good way of getting to know people with similar fish - therefore an excellent way of getting help and advice when needed.
Its just an Oscar orientated thread, for Oscar lovers, for those wanting to know more about Oscars and for us Oscar clubbers to enjoy pictures of other members Oscars and occassionally *cough* go off topics without getting shouted at

My lfs has an oscar for sale its about 4 inches for £8.99, is that cheap, average expensive. Its an albino with only a few orange spots [they usually have quite a few orange spots?]

My guppies could rip your full grown oscars apart xD :HAHA: :lol: :p

P.S the one in the lfs is like grouch, just a few more orange spots and quite a bit smaller :p

Shelagh, the livebearer clubs rule, we talk about our fish pwning all of those channa & piranhas :lol:

Its just an Oscar orientated thread, for Oscar lovers, for those wanting to know more about Oscars and for us Oscar clubbers to enjoy pictures of other members Oscars and occassionally *cough* go off topics without getting shouted at

My lfs has an oscar for sale its about 4 inches for £8.99, is that cheap, average expensive. Its an albino with only a few orange spots [they usually have quite a few orange spots?]

My guppies could rip your full grown oscars apart xD :HAHA: :lol: :p

:lol: i dont doubt it for a second John :lol: that one in your sig looks very capable lol

yeah that price is about average,certainly not too expensive, its when you go to smaller shops that the prices get silly, my LFS in Dundee had 2 that were fully grown and he wanted £99 for them.. one died after a yr as they were so old anyway, but no one wants to pay that for "run of the mill"oscars, then again he had a stunning albino pair for £150 and i would have had them, but i didnt have room and when i did go back they had sold
on the other hand my Bo was £15.. but i would have paid £50 for him- just a case of cheap as the guy needed the space backand he wasnt exactly in good shape but he didnt know that :/

a wild caught oscar would set u back a fair few quid, stunning fish,usually a lot bigger and greener in colour,and a lot more aggressive too

i think your slowly being converted arnt you ?? :shifty:

( between me and you john, i have a tank full of beautiful guppie fry- not show class of course, but they all mean as much to me as my oscar does- but sssh its a secret ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back