Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Id see if Albert would like some fresh prawn today.

ITS MY PRAWN AND NOBODY IS GONNA GET IT :lol:

P1020678.jpg

P1020677.jpg

P1020676.jpg

He didnt wait until it was crushed up a bit like all the rest, he jumped at it and now doesnt know what to do with it :lol:

Nutter :hyper:

Edit: Well 10 minutes later he has managed to get the whole piece in his mouth, unfortunately he cant close his mouth and doesnt appear to be able to swallow it all either - this could be a problem :S

HAHA!! :lol:

bless his greedy socks :lol:

jambo used to collect every prawn i threw in the tank, then realising he couldnt swallow with them all in there had to spit some out, gotta luv em :lol:

He has now managed to spit it out, gave it a filthy look and swam away, he is now sulking :lol:

:lol: albert!

well my oscars have a new tank mate..a little Frontosa. i know i know he's an old world cichlid but he had to be rescued from the evil jewel cichlids so the only place i could put him was with waldorf and statler.

they are all now swimming together in a little group, it looks like the frontosa has two bodyguards eitherside of him, have to try and get a pic!

<1> nelly
<2> sheilaf
<3> shelaghfishface
<4> peter22uk
<5> minxfishy
<6> remz
<7> dave ehl
<8> spishkey
<9> spesh
<10> guinness
<11> tobigara
<12> ludwig venter
<13> gfaduck
<14> kris 1978
<15> ren&stumpy
<16> joshrm115
<17>oscarwilde
<18> crazy4fish
<19> simonas
<20> thedood326
<21> tonyp5467
<22> deb53cl
<23> 5teve-o
<24> xenosis
<25> bolty
<26> lokemer
<27> gregkarr09
<28> chefjamescott
<29> the captain
<30> koningwolf
<31> glolite
<32> indigoj
<33> momo33........................................................ now show us the pics!!
<34> forby3
<35> NaughtyT newest member :) ( so long as she accepts of course :lol: )
<36> moonmanq and his very handome oscar :)

just a reminder for new members

YAY here i am,finally an oscar club member i will post photos as soon as they have settled in,heres the only pic i have for now

Oscars.jpg

Shelagh they don't seem to be eating yet,is this just a normal part of the settling in period do you know?

Otherwise they seem happy although they do go into hiding when anyone spends too long near thier tank.

sounds normal to me naughty, they'll soon be begging for food every time they see you.

just had the ####test day from hell ,and the kids said they wanted to see jambo. got to page 4 of the oscar club and they saw day day .. my 5 yr old screamed day dayyyyyyyyyyyyy :( i didnt think they cared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back