Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee wizz, i nearly choked on my toast, what size is it? its bloody huge!!

fab job spish, bet they love you to bits for rehoming them in there :)
is it in a conservatory of some kind, or do i remeber you saying it was an out building?

from one very very impressed shelagh xxxxxxxxx

wow that looks fab... needing to redo my 6fter and that big jug thingy is a lovely centrepiece... Plec and oscars would love it.... hmmmm

gee wizz, i nearly choked on my toast, what size is it? its bloody huge!!

fab job spish, bet they love you to bits for rehoming them in there :)
is it in a conservatory of some kind, or do i remeber you saying it was an out building?

from one very very impressed shelagh xxxxxxxxx

no idea on the exact size, ive been so busy doing it up i forgot to measure it will do at the weekend! im guessing its a bit taller than their last one, so something along the lines of 200x60x50? with the sump filter it must hold around 650L+ water? will work it out when i measure it all!

the huge pot was a pond ornament, i was asked a few months back to tear out a large pond (and could keep whatever i wanted from it so kept everything from the rocks and liner to the ornaments and fish !) have been looking for a use for the pot and then my man thought it would look great in there. didnt for a moment think everyone would chill out in there! but they do, so the tan looks bare now unless its feeding time!

cool size tank

been contemplating buying a new setup for my O's pre drilled tank with sump and cabinet (basically a marine setup)

Ive still got my number, but being Official member again will be good.

Fingers crossed I find what Im looking for :D

Of course photos will be taken for you all.

any one in and around essex looking for an oscar there is a tiger in swallow aquatics colchester for rehomeing nice size and in very good condition.

pics of scar and newbie are in new wolrd forum btw

FOR SHELAGH :D and all the other clubbers :)

Meet........(insert name?)

P1020414.jpg

P1020420.jpg

P1020418.jpg

P1020381.jpg

P1020428.jpg

See that flash of orange colour to the left, in the last pic, that is my Sev's tail!!! Yes he is the size of his tail :lol:
Aint he a cutie :D

arghhhh hs tiny!!!!

won;t be long before hes piling on the pounds!!!

He will probably rule the tank :rolleyes: He seems to be settling in well, no problems with the others and he's been snacking on bloodworms :D

He has a name btw, not very Oscarish, but we've called him Albert :lol: He just looks like such a little old man :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back