Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.... Shelagh, that's so sweet. My 4yo has just been playing 'boo' round the corner of the tank with Ghost.

NaughtyT how are your O's this morning?

bless, my little one runs his fingers the length of the tank and laughs like mad when Bo chases him :lol: dunno whos the nuttiest

I've just been chuckling at mine, was throwing prawns in at different areas o the tank and the oscars wait at top then chase after prwn just like a dog chases a ball, hilarious fish

Well I swear Albert has grown 50% over the last week!! He has a very fat little tummy too :D

Still afraid of prawns though :lol:

Still afraid of prawns though :lol:

I wish mine were!!!

when i feed my fire eel his bites don;t really hurt cos I have to hand feed him to prevent the oscars gulping everything!!Its a precarious job though the cos the terrible duo oscars circle my hand trying to bite it and the prawns and they hurt a teeeny bit!! lol

grr been had again!! this boy has no paitence ,, this is how feeding goes... i tap on the glass, he swims over n gets all excited then i pour some sticks into the lid and open the lid and chuck them in...the bugga tried to jump out to get them :lol: and i spent 10 mins picking the contents of the pot off the floor :lol: swine i swore at him too :lol: dont think he can lip read so im safe :D

afraid of prawns, love him thats so sweet

Aww.... Shelagh, that's so sweet. My 4yo has just been playing 'boo' round the corner of the tank with Ghost.

NaughtyT how are your O's this morning?

Hey indigo,thanks for asking,they seem to be alot more settled now,taking food as soon as it hits the water,they still hide alot as soon as anyone is near the tank but i'm seeing alot more of them.

sounds good NaughtyT, sure they'll get bolder over the next few weeks.

Some updated pics of them both whilst i was doing a water change the other week, did a thread but got no response :lol:

You should notice newbie has grown his scales back, no visible flesh from his injuries when i collected him from LFS, and is now turning red.

"we aint having no picture taken...fool!" Scar right newbie left

Photo0491-vi.jpg

"these bubbles are disturbing my gravel!" scar attacking bubbles newbie to the left

Photo0492-vi.jpg

"i showed you bubbles before, leave my gravel alone!" newbie just hanging out to the right

Photo0493-vi.jpg

Newbie on his own

Photo0495-vi.jpg

not best pic but give an idea of sizes, scar is around 8-9inches not measured him lately

Photo0496-vi.jpg

Newbie showing off his new found red colouring

Photo0497-vi.jpg

Both asking if i could remove the annoying bubbles now, tank wasnt even 1/4 full yet so answer was no :lol:

Photo0498-vi.jpg

"Hmmm changed me mind mate these bubbles are annoying!"

Photo0500-vi.jpg

well there ya go a fair few pics of the two of them. Scar seems to have accepted "newbie" well. we shall see when newbie hits puberty what happens

they are looking cracking ,beautifully healthy :) lovely colouring too

* i looked for your other thread as i was dying to see them, but i couldnt find it anywhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back