Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw was starting to get all excited then. Waldorf and Statler laid some eggs 2 days ago (first time they've laid since i got them back from nasty zoo guy)
they were doing so well(!) i dont know who the culprit is but between me taking the kids to school this morning, and coming back, some buggers ate the lot

im gutted, its the furthest they'd ever got...2 whole days as opposed to the usual 2 hours they last!

maybe next time ;)

Meet Shadow

3599661349_3ed8347f3e.jpg

Sorry about the messy tank, the sand was churned up by a water change.

aw was starting to get all excited then. Waldorf and Statler laid some eggs 2 days ago (first time they've laid since i got them back from nasty zoo guy)
they were doing so well(!) i dont know who the culprit is but between me taking the kids to school this morning, and coming back, some buggers ate the lot

im gutted, its the furthest they'd ever got...2 whole days as opposed to the usual 2 hours they last!

maybe next time ;)

At least they are laying, they'll get the idea that the eggs are not lunch eventually!

He has, it is even more vivid in the flesh - I blame the hikari gold LOL.

yeah hes looking much healthier eh, shame his fins are such a mess, but im assuming he was kept in very bad conditions and had to constantly raise his underneath fins to get over other fish, hence they are all crumpled, but still love him to bits and hes getting a fantastic quality of life now :)

finally got gravel in Bo`s tank this after noon, was trying to get black, but MHA never have it or they do and its not enough,so ended up getting medium natural for him (30kg), not to my taste, but im sure hes gonna enjoy digging it and moving it all about , which is all that matters,
still cant get the background either :( - they really are a pain in the rear end in that shop,been back and forth at least 8 times looking for it ( they never anser the fone) and still no joy, will wait another week then think about painting it, not really what i want to do, but i hate the way it looks without one
how it looks
002-36.jpg

hmmm looking at that i definatly want black gravel too, hes gonna hate me messing him about like this :lol: might look ok with a black backing on tho, we`ll see

looking good shela, wow can't beleive you have a plant in with him :hyper:
I think now you have gravel you will see a different oscar, they seem to act really odd in bare bottom tank's, prob the reflection from the floor, mine used to dig a hole, peer into it, then scarper for the hill's once they peered in :crazy: it's me swimmmmmmm

:lol: i think u could be right nelly, cant wait to see what he gets up to over night in there, jambo was fine with that big plant he had so give it a wirl, and its only a few that i may have thrown away anyway as the barbs have chewed them

:lol: the kids just asked me if Bo`s been smoking in the tank, as its so cloudy from the gravel, obvious where they get there brains from :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back