Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao.. id smack his little face if i caught smokin!! *she says stubbing out a Marlbrough light :D*

30 a day nelly??good evans, how many ££ is that a yr for the pleasure of dying young??

Shelagh have you had a look on ebay for backing? or get a decent quality black binliner or rubble sack and double sided sticky tape.

paint it black or blue.

Wish i had done it to my Oscar tank not the 3d rock background thats in there....contemplating ripping it out when i move the tank and painting it blue marine tank is blue and looks really nice

Yes i did say move the tank all 85kg of glass tank, 45-50kg of gravel in the tank! = a little remaining water and the 35kg of stand.

3621688408_9a0b9828ef.jpg

A better pic of Shadow, with his pal Drake the Gibbiceps.

Shadow is about 4/5 inches and Drake is about 7" total length, mere babes yet.

aww bless him he didnt let me down, hes dug a bloody great hole in the middle of the ttank and parked his bum there ..so cute :lol:
the plants are also floating :lol:

Scar decided to hit the tank lid this morning according to my wife.

he did it just as she went to leave for work. only damage is a chunk of flesh missing........(isnt called scar for no reason :lol:)

eating fine etc etc, so no repeat of what happened to nero thank god!

Got someone coming to collect my BN's in an hr or so hate catching them buggers especially when scar is in a mischevous mood and trying to nip me

:lol: love him, id like to say he`ll learn, but i dont suppose he will :rolleyes: bo does it a lot too, i worry as the lighting unit is there obviously but it a juwel one so wouldnt take a lot to move it :/
good ole water changes will keep his damage to a minimum

good luck with the BN rather you than me :lol:

BN capture is over and done! took 30mins from start to finish caught each pretty easily trouble is getting then out of the net as they flair their spines out and get caught some careful finger manouvering and they're now sat in a bucket of tank water with a Air pump running until member off here arrives, then i will bag them up in fresher tank water and they will be on their way.

Still got one severum trying to shift.

Oh and scar didnt attack me which was nice lol

Finally! Pics of Waldorf and Statler's new tank!
the tank always looks empty, because all the residents reside in the big jug in the middle together!!

100_3536.jpg

100_3542.jpg

100_3557.jpg

100_3538.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back