Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks nelly i have about 8 tanks 5 that are setup and the others are in my shed doing nothing until i find sumthing new lol
but they cost me a fortune to do so i have to do like 1 every 3 months and me mam just lets me put tanks where i want them round the house lol

well surprise surprise shelagh has bought an ocsar. i really didnt expect that to happen ...........MUCH :rofl:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

took a whole 4 weeks mark!!! oh i miss my babies sooo much its unreal, this one ( who my son says should be called clive as he is a gumpy git) is very placid,and i just fell for him as soon as i saw him,, id been looking at babies half an hour before and they just didnt attract me like he did :wub:

forby i think they should be called Nessa and Bryn cos they are my fave characters from Gavin and Stacey :D one of them will start cracking daft jokes tho so watch out ;) :lol:

cant wait till the day i pick him up, theres a tank coming up on ebay tommorow, which isnt brill ( black and not a high stand) or theres one the day after which is really nice but could go out of my budget :/

8 tanks 5 that are setup and the others are in my shed doing nothing until i find sumthing new lol
like a wife ;) :p

i wanna marry a man like you forby!!!! just for your tanks and your oscars mind :lol:

lol eeeeeee i thought you wud wanna marry me for my looks not the oscars lol

and cool names by the way so its a done deal thats what there called

lol eeeeeee i thought you wud wanna marry me for my looks not the oscars lol

and cool names by the way so its a done deal thats what there called

:lol: marry for looks?? nar im not that shallow :lol: :lol: marrying for oscars isnt shallow is it ? -_- :huh: :p

glad you like the names :D

shelagh xxxx

lol shelagh i knew you would. have you tried aquarists classifieds for a tank?

lol yeah mark, nothing at all on there for me, i dunno that site seems to have died off a bit recently, which is a damn shame, the last posting on the one in my area was 2 april this year :/ have trawaled all the ad sites tho.. not to worry im determined enough ill get one :)

well surprise surprise shelagh has bought an ocsar. i really didnt expect that to happen ...........MUCH :rofl:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

took a whole 4 weeks mark!!! oh i miss my babies sooo much its unreal, this one ( who my son says should be called clive as he is a gumpy git) is very placid,and i just fell for him as soon as i saw him,, id been looking at babies half an hour before and they just didnt attract me like he did :wub:

forby i think they should be called Nessa and Bryn cos they are my fave characters from Gavin and Stacey :D one of them will start cracking daft jokes tho so watch out ;) :lol:

cant wait till the day i pick him up, theres a tank coming up on ebay tommorow, which isnt brill ( black and not a high stand) or theres one the day after which is really nice but could go out of my budget :/

8 tanks 5 that are setup and the others are in my shed doing nothing until i find sumthing new lol
like a wife ;) :p

i wanna marry a man like you forby!!!! just for your tanks and your oscars mind :lol:

SHELA

3f05622u.jpg

lol good guess ohh hads on its on my profile aint it lol

Nelly. what is happening !, wheres my number and more to the point wheres my free oscar for being a club member !!!!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back