Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: nelly.. you`ll pay for that my son!! grandma indeed :lol:

hey nelly the shop where my oscar is has one of those ornate snakeheads in the tank opposite, wow i didnt realise how stunning they were, or that they were that big and chunky either.. well not that big i spose but bigger than i imagined they were.. really nice fish!

and more to the point wheres my free oscar for being a club member !!!!!!!!!.
:lol:

YAHOOO IAM SOOOO HAPPY

482073114_7ce056ccc4.jpg

GO SHELA :kana: :kana: :kana: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now my oscar is poorly, its listless and hiding, the other one is bullying it, so I am off to get a 6' tank this week..... oops, sorry shelagh.......

PS it only cost me £5.

have you got or can you make a tank divider or get some tall plants in the middle of the tank to break the line of contact till the weekend.. its horrible when they start bullying i know from personnal exp,

5 quid . you jammy git :lol:

I could but I don't want too, I would rather use it as an excuse to get another tank, what "her indoors" doesn't understand wont kill her will it :lol:

When i get the tank I will see if they have anymore there, its a lfs that refitted, and I aint telling where or who till I have Mine here.

I could but I don't want too, I would rather use it as an excuse to get another tank, what "her indoors" doesn't understand wont kill her will it :lol:

When i get the tank I will see if they have anymore there, its a lfs that refitted, and I aint telling where or who till I have Mine here.

go momo!!! :kana: :kana: :kana: :kana:

i like your way of thinking but dont forget to keep an eye on the agression of the fish and not just the mrs :lol:

*snigger* I erm moved the fish "temporarily" to a spare tank earlier ho hum...... just before I played the down trodden unhappy male who was desperate for a new tank as his fishys were not happy, she fell for it, I love letting a woman think she tricked me into something or initiated the idea and let me run with it...... if it was her idea she aint going to be unhappy that we have wall to wall tanks B-) :lol:

ooooooo im getting excited now :lol: not long left, i collect the tank at 3.30 tommorow, bad news is i have to take 18 goldfish/plecs with it... i thought it was about 4-5 ( mix of fish actually all cold water)

im hoping i will be able to rehome them here fast or at the shop when i pic up my oscar, which will be friday now as wont have time tommorow and not going to keep him in a bucket for my own lack of paitence :)

** note to self... get new camera batteries**

You could always leave them in the tank, the Oscar would eat them :lol:

(This is a joke to those who dont know my sense of humour)

:lol: aye right minx ;)

actually got the guy who im buying the oscar off to agree to take them and sell them on :D then

managed to scrouge a load of fish bags off him... have a feeling he will be glad to see the back of me lol

all i have to hope for now is that the tank and stand will fit in the car as its an hours drive i dont really want to have to go all the way back... daydays :/ tank fitted like a dream but that wasnt as wide as this one is

cant do anything to the tank or buy a filter ( better than whats on there) till at least the 30th of this month,, just bought a new car too,so have to run 2 of those till i get the new one tarted n mot`d so gonna be doing water changes every day and feeling guilty about him having to live in a bare tank for a while... but i have got prawns in the freezer ready for him.. so im sure that will make him forgive me :) not going to put any gravel or anything in till i sort out a filter, be easier to clean like that .
shelagh xxx

ta da!!!
012-5.jpg

has the fish i picked up in there at the moment of course, but my oscar will be in there by lunch time tommorow, chucked in all the toys that they came with, but obviously i will make it beautiful for my boy :)

pics removed now :p

what temp can heat it to without causing any grief as i need it heated for him to arrive

This is not a goldfish post please remove now :shifty:

hehe nice tank, eww not keen on the brainhead goldfish, love the weather loach mind<snake thing ewww>

remember what your going to do tommorow for me when you go to get the oscar, ornatipinnis remember, mum's the word :shifty:

very nice tank shelagh what kind of oscar you getting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back