Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
momo is throwing his toys out of the pram and throwing a temper tantrum......I want a lemon oscar. I WANT IT NOW * strop*.

aww momo
arnt there any local to you, when i was in dundee my lfs used to get them in now and again, they seem to be a lot more placid than reds or tigers though,even whan i saw them in groups of about 10, but then i noticed the same with lutino`s
maybe its just that my jambo was extra extra naughty :lol:

good luck hope you find one :)

i cant find anything anywhere.. any ideas on any sites to try ive tried ebay, aquarists classifieds, preloved,gumtree,adtrader,freeads.. really dont have he cash to go and buy a new setup at the moment

oh hellllllllllllpppp :-(
i will buy a paddling pool if i have to ya know!!!!!!! :lol:
do you have a bath/heater/filter spare shelagh? my oscars were fine in the bath for a few weeks while i got there tank up and running remember....it just depends if you can give up your bath lol!

i was thinking about it ( we have a bath and 2 showers so no one would mind) i could give up anything to get him.
i remeber youer situation well spish, spose its quite comical now, but wasnt at the time was it, poor fish :(, but you did a grand job with them :) was so proud of you :)

im hunting for a tank, ( do every morning from 6am and then in the night at about 12 so i dont miss anything) nothings about, theres a 7ft here i can have for £250, just need to find the money tho :/

ill let you know how i get on :)

shelagh xxx

good luck to you chick, really. if you want i'll keep an eye out for you too? (am always trawling classifieds and stuff for my sis whos caught the fish keeping bug :) ) you'll just have to let me know what area your in!

cant wait to move house, the oscars have got a new tank up there waiting for them, its even bigger than the one they are in now. picked it up for a bargin of €100!

so what (or who) does this perfect oscar look most like? jambo? blade? day-day?

hes a lot like jambo, but much bigger and his colouring is a bit more subtle, hes a beautiful fish, you know when you see one and think " thats the one" ...i could have babies, but this guy desreves a 2nd chance and id love to be the one that gives it to him, he has a lovely friendly face like jambo did too, just popping to the shop on my way out to visit him and make it clear to the owner that im very interested in him :)

im in south wales ( can travel anywhere with this area to get one) would appreciate you having a look incase i miss sumthing :)

when im not looking a bargin will come along thats for sure, and when i dont have the ready cash one will come along like this 7ft..... my friend has just got to the city dump with strict instructions too! :lol:

"my friend has just got to the city dump with strict instructions too!"

ha ha ha ha! :good:

edit...........south wales now????? that was one hell of a move then!

yes thats why i didnt want to risk moving the boys :( im welsh and all my family are here,and the kids need family around them

right
have been to the shop and spoken to the guy that has the oscar, he said that if i wanted to pay a deposit on him ( or if someone else wanted him he would have to let him go) then he would have no objections to keeping him for me for as long as i need to find a tankthankyou so much Kevin .. so i promptly paid the full amount :D so at least i know hes mine now and have a bit of breathing space to find the cash for the tank, but i know it wont take long... so guess what kind of day im having :D fantastic :) :) :)

just came home to find that 1 of my mollies had dropped her fry too.. or in the process anyway, so im really over the moon :)
will go in and take pics when i go back, only thought of it as i was driving away

shelagh xxxx

Now for the tank eh. Hope you find one soon, I know you will, if it means selling your soul :lol:

Does he have a name?

not as yet minx,
when i was sat on the floor in the shop looking at him Kevin said " your not talking to him are you?" :blush:
if im not carefull im gonna get myself a rep like one of those old ladies with shopping trolleys :lol:

i bought my mam a five foot tank and 2 smallish albino oscars to go with it here is a pic
Image023.jpg

Image025.jpg

can she join lol

well surprise surprise shelagh has bought an ocsar. i really didnt expect that to happen ...........MUCH :rofl:

shelaghfishface you can name them for me as we havnt got a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back