Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
ludwig, did it ever come to anything with breeding those oscars?
how many do you have now bud?

I've (purposely) delayed the handover thinking up many excuses, and I still have 'em till this Saturday... Then I'll have to hand over. but no.... nothing yet.... They do spend a lot of time together inside of the flowerpot but nothing positive yet....

Oh yes... & then I have now 6 of my own, but still very young... The biggest being just over 8 inches.... Sheilagh is a mere 6 inches.

:lol: shela thats quality :good:
well hope it works with the breeding, mine hang above a slate together clean it clean and clean dig dig dig<tussle tussle tussle lip lock and quiver quiver for around one week, chase everything away, clean clean tussle tussle a few days later nothing :rolleyes: come on pull ya finger out, iam only intreged mind, would not have enough space for an oscar spawn :blink: :crazy:

:lol: shela thats quality :good:
well hope it works with the breeding, mine hang above a slate together clean it clean and clean dig dig dig<tussle tussle tussle lip lock and quiver quiver for around one week, chase everything away, clean clean tussle tussle a few days later nothing :rolleyes: come on pull ya finger out, iam only intreged mind, would not have enough space for an oscar spawn :blink: :crazy:

If they'll do that for me,.... I will make the space.

fingers crossed for you ludwig!!!

i know how much you enjoy breeding fish, and oscars would be a good one to breed!!

I wonder if all of the oscar club. got together with their oscars.....put them all in a huge pond...

how many breeding pairs would we get...

and whos oscars would breed with whos lol

I hope sushi would go for a good looking one!! lol

005-2.jpg

jambo,when they had been moved into the big tank....OMG hes so cute, cant belive he was ever that little and cute ( not that he still isnt cute of course lol)

Ah sweet little Jambo, now hes just a bumface :lol:

what on earth is going on in here :lol: a fish that looks like me :D , im honoured Ludwig... i think :lol:

yes.. lil ole bumface now minx :lol:

Thought I'd post a couple of newer pics of Oscar the Oscar. Almost doubled in size from when we first got him!

P1020737.jpg

P1020733.jpg

what on earth is going on in here :lol: a fish that looks like me :D , im honoured Ludwig... i think :lol:

yes.. lil ole bumface now minx :lol:

Now, ... since removing the big 'uns, I have moved Sheilagh into the pond, so a chance of a decent "full frontal" is unlikely.... but just believe me,.... now that you've removed the glases, there is a resemblance.

did i miss something??

A full frontal of Shelagh????? hahaha

ALSO IN OTHER NEWS : nellys got new oscars but isnt sharing any info on here!!!!!!!!!!!

tigh looks fab spesh. nice one! looks like jambo,very black, and handsome

yes peter a full frontal of shelagh.........the oscar :lol: well wadda ya take me for !!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back