Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok got a couple pics of the O's & sevs

bit blurry this one, both sevs

100_0591-vi.jpg

one sev
100_0593-vi.jpg

And the Main Attractions, a little bit of arguing is taking place but hopefully they'll sort it soon

Lutino shy, hides here most the day.
100_0594-vi.jpg

And red struting around the place
100_0596-vi.jpg

Here be Oscar. Not a brilliant pic, as he is only just over an inch (not for long). He's already picture shy as well!

Oscar.jpg

well i think congratulations are in order, ive just got thru all my water changes and cleaning with no disaters at all, no pop eye,no floods ( that i do every bloody time) no missing fingers./nips. thats a first ever!! :lol: how proud am i :D
maybe its cos its sunday instead of saturday- less overall stressfull day,,last sat was a flippin nightmare from start to finish, but i couldnt do them yesterday as the weather way wayyy too bad to have the door open for the hose pipe. so maybe sunday will be my new tank day :)

shelagh xxx

New Oscar! So pleased to have one again. About 3 inches and in the photo with Festivum

hIGnu4H74T9FY8xjm350xW6QDGZikQ-o.jpg

ID5hN7_Q3D-QqbRxmrpRJaAa7uYc97RR.jpg

New Oscar! So pleased to have one again. About 3 inches and in the photo with Festivum

hIGnu4H74T9FY8xjm350xW6QDGZikQ-o.jpg

ID5hN7_Q3D-QqbRxmrpRJaAa7uYc97RR.jpg
Lol he looks so small compared to the festivum :lol:

He should be a good looking guy.

Glad to see this topic moving along again :D

ok, quick question, do you give your oscars things to do?

just been reading about oscars playing with ping pong balls so i threw a plastic tennis ball in the tank, (wouldnt trust a ping pong ball with these two, they'd eat it!)
they are going nuts pushing it along the water trying to sink it, but it just keeps on floating!
not sure if they think its food or are just having fun, but my gosh is it great to watch!!

jambo has a red snooker ball,i did give him ping pongs but he wasnt interested at all,he shoves the snooker ball round now and again, but he prefers to"play" with the plec-shoving that around the tank lol
i dont think they see it as playing i think they see it as a foreign object in the tank and are trying to get it out, but then i dunno :)

shelagh xxx
as long as they seem happy let them get on with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back