Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Latest additions

SDC11109.jpg

SDC11106.jpg

Ludwig i hate you !! :lol:... not really of course, i wish i had a tank big enough to keep 2 in nevermind 4 :( i would be in my element with that lot
hope you get a pair from them and lots of babies :)

oh look what i just found.. jambo and buddie the day i brought them home ,oh look how small they were, buddie is still a little smaller than jambo now from what his new owner tells me, but look at them they are so sweet :-( ,oh i dont half miss him (buddie) but hes happy and healthy and thats all that counts :)
006-4-1.jpg

jambo is the one on top, he was always darker then buddie,that was a 98L tank they were in while the big one was heating up overnight

005-2.jpg

jambo,when they had been moved into the big tank....OMG hes so cute, cant belive he was ever that little and cute ( not that he still isnt cute of course lol)

In almost 40years of keeping fish, I've always considered it rather silly to "name" a fish.....

Tonight,.... I've made a concious decision to name one of my Oscars.... The striking resemblance (adding a pair of glasses) of one of my Oscars, Thou art now christened "Sheilagh"..... If the damned fish will just sit still for a decent Photograph, I'll show you....

I'll keep on trying to get the right angle on this fish & you'll agree that the name is appropriate......

its about £5 a packet here....not too bad!!

he also has the occasional prawn or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back