Jaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey constantine, what are your prices, i very well might be getting them from you.

Should I file a claims report or ask for a refund...the only problem w/ filing a claims report is that my moms is in Mexico, and wont be back until July 2nd or 3rd, cant remember....
Although she had good bettas, id rather get constantines...well what r ur prices constantine and shipping prices.

Zafirah, where are you located at? Constantine is from the states and may only be shipping within the states.

I'd ask first and then if you don't get it file a claim. I would be too worried about what condition these fish are going to be in once they arrive!!!!

Here swhat im gonna say:

Hi Jaded,

Im worried about the condition im going to get these fish in and if your actually going to get them to me. I also dont like your attitude towards this and you ovbiously dont get a flying rats ass about the fish and the condition of them. So, im going to ask for a refund and if i dont get a 100%($30 USD) refund within 42 hours of me sending this message, I will be filling a claims report.

Thankyou,
Zafirah

Here swhat im gonna say:

Hi Jaded,

Im worried about the condition im going to get these fish in and if your actually going to get them to me. I also dont like your attitude towards this and you ovbiously dont get a flying rats ass about the fish and the condition of them. So, im going to ask for a refund and if i dont get a 100%($30 USD) refund within 42 hours of me sending this message, I will be filling a claims report.

Thankyou,
Zafirah

I would leave that bit out and put...."I have copies of all the messages you have sent me which I will use in the case of a claim".

Best not start off agressive as this will encourage her to do the same back.....and it makes you look the better person and more mature (which obviously you are ) :good:

Hi Jaded,

Im worried about the condition im going to get these fish in and if your actually going to get them to me. I also dont like your attitude towards this situation. I have all the messages I have recieved from you and will be using them in the event of a claim. So, im going to ask for a refund and if i dont get a 100%($30 USD) refund within 42 hours of me sending this message, I will be filling a claims report.

Thankyou,
Zafirah

i think this is disgraceful i have been following your progress and feel you are definatly being the bigger person it sounds like constantine is the best person to be getting your fish off from now on i hope this situation gets resolved sooner rather than later

good luck

petalpoppy

That's much better Zafirah.......good luck. You money will be much better spent on one of Constantine's babies than lining her pockets :good:

Its 2:15 pm here, and I just sent the message, so i better get a refund BY saturday at 2:15 pm.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

It drives me up the wall that people think they can rip us off just because they're teenagers and that we often have to look like know-alls and showoffs to get treated like we know anything about fish. I know that to get shop assistants to take me seriously I usually have to mention the latin names of a couple of fish, that I have 7 tanks, rant a bit about genetics AND name a fair bit of info about every species I keep. Which makes me look like a stuck-up little braggart. Still it's worse to be utterly ignored. That is just wrong, definitely file a report if you don't get your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back