Jaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Immature Much?

Ovbiously people have had the same experiences with you bit a bit ALOT slow about sending out your fish, although ive never had this problem, now i ahve thos problem. And your ovbiously to lazy to send out my fish, even though you spend a ton of time of Ferretopia or Whatever it is. How hard is it to get a box, pack up the ish, and ship them out...m done with you.

Oh and I stand corrected.....Animaltopia isn't Jaded's forum.....that whim lasted all of a month before she handed over to someone else!!!!!

i dont know what you laughing about kylie, if i know you better your kicking yourself hard for messing up this order and freaking out atm, dont you think by adding this reply makes you look more guilty? I think it's about time that someone said to you that YOUR A DISGRACE to the betta world, firstly you admit in your message to the OP that you havent even looked at the bettas in question for 1 week and then you try to make it out as if you find it funny and i know you are sat there thinking "OH ####, NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO SELL MY BETTAS ON TFF, LIKE I MESSED UP ON THE OTHER FORUMS" you say your gunna quit selling them then do the bettas a favour and quit, ok the OP is out of pocket at the moment but it's the fish i feel sorry for, as you've either rescued them to sell on or you've won them on aquabid and got bored of them ............YET AGAIN...............

I think the OP has acted quite mature about this and even though this thread is public he/she has had the guts to try and communicate with you, he/she is 13 and i admire his/hers attitude and overall character.......UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!

I spent time defending you on several threads and you've made a couple of us look like right idiots, im certainly not going to defend you anymore, over the past few months, regardless of what you claim is happening in your personal life (which most of the time isnt true) you have turned into a right little madame and finally the colours from with in are seeping out and it's not a pretty sight.

Apologies to sound off in front of people, im a generally a nice guy but when someone needs to be told i tell them straight.

what gets me is that kylie has know the OP for a while now and she wouldve defo known the age of the OP and i think this is disgraceful considering kylie is in her mid 20's or so.

you know what, I dont care what you think, I dont care about your opinions, I dont care about any of you, I dont know any of you, so think what you like u have no impact what so ever on my life, your just words on my lap top you're not even real to me, do I care about the fish, not really if no one buys them they'll just die in my basement, do I care? nope. Will you all freak out and say im a horrible sadistic *****? yupp. Once again, do I care? nope. I've had my fill of this place and of you people. so peace, may the force be with you, whatever, rott for all I freaking care :good:

I really do feel bad for all teh ferrets that Jaded buys that shes going to get bored of.

You never used to go on this forum, probably trying to get around me, until someone disses you. Now your stuck with a bunch of fish that are going to all rot in your room...

When you put your life on the internet the way you have.....then everybody can find you whether you're trying to sell fish/ferrets or whatever else is in fashion for you at the time!!!!

I really do feel bad for all teh ferrets that Jaded buys that shes going to get bored of.

You never used to go on this forum, probably trying to get around me, until someone disses you. Now your stuck with a bunch of fish that are going to all rot in your room...

yes because 4 ferrets is an extremely large amount :rolleyes:

let the fish rot, Idk, its easier then trying to sell the damn things.

You used to be all about saving bettas and letting them live their live to the fullest...Ceaser...

Now all you give a crap about your animals, you just care for whatevers in fashion..

Btw- Ultimate Bettas is a GREAT site, and all the crap you talked about them doesn't matter because they rock

if you cant sell them, why dont you give them to your lfs?

they might even give you a bit for them..

then everyone would be happy. :rolleyes:

*yawn* bored now, are we done here? because I have to go take care of my "fashionable" ferrets, you know clean their cage, clip their nails, play with them, and call they vet to schedule adrenal surgery for my boyfriends ferret that Im paying $500 for the surgery for because he doesn't have the money, but yet im such a horrible person because i dont bow down to little fishies, lmao.

You used to be all about saving bettas and letting them live their live to the fullest...Ceaser...

Now all you give a crap about your animals, you just care for whatevers in fashion..

Btw- Ultimate Bettas is a GREAT site, and all the crap you talked about them doesn't matter because they rock
this is because she got banned from there for doing the same thing that she has just done to you.

*yawn* bored now, are we done here? because I have to go take care of my "fashionable" ferrets, you know clean their cage, clip their nails, play with them, and call they vet to schedule adrenal surgery for my boyfriends ferret that Im paying $500 for the surgery for because he doesn't have the money, but yet im such a horrible person because i dont bow down to little fishies, lmao.
and this is what i meant by you'll use any trick in the book to make yourself look good, family issues!!!! boyfriend's ferret issues!!! im beyond your technique of hitting the heart to get what you want........no sympathy from me.....and you are making yourself look the horrible one, read back a few of your replies and see if you are capable of understanding whats wrong with what you said and done.

Yep, i dont feel bad for you at all, or your stupid ferret that you probably made up so that people will feel sympathy for you. WHy would you even adopt a ferretm that has the chances of getting adrenal disease when you KNOW full well you cant care for it. If you cant pay for its surgery, how can you pay for its food, or general vet appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back