Jaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never had problems w/ jaded before Ive gottne fish twice from her before and they have always been on time. ANybody bought fish from her recently

Oh you're alot more forgiving than I would be.
I really hope everything works out in the end though and you end up getting your fish... or your money back!

Oh you're alot more forgiving than I would be.

And me :good:

There appears to be a trend with some betta sellers.........They appear on the forum when they've something to sell or are expecting a shipment in, and cant be bothered to contribute any other time.

Im kinda wondering if theirs something on the side going on, because i havnt gotten a message since that one. But, I REALLY REALLY want these fish, how hard is it to throw them in a box and run down to the mail office, what does it take, 1/2 hour-45 minutes out of her WHOLE life, or her time on ferretopia?

The only thing i can suggest is - when someone offers something for sale and accepts payment, they entering into a contract with the buyer. You could message her and mention this. Or would the IRS be interested LOL :lol:

hmmmmtrying not to sounding a little harsh but there is no way of saying it, jaded will use any excuse in the book to make herself look good when she has done something wrong, ive had this from her before, life is ALWAYS HARD for her and there always seems to be one thing to use as an excuse and it usually tends to be family issues im afraid as she knows that most people will give her sympathy and lay off having a go at her. I was defending her at the start but this is stupid and just LAZY AS HELL,,,,, when you finally read this kylie, get your backside off your horses and get on with what youve committed to and stop taking the micky out of innocent people. there said :shout:
youve been banned from betta forums for doing this to people before under your mass of AKAs

She hasn't even been on her own forum since the 3rd May :crazy: I think it's a disgusting way to run a business, albeit from her home and I thought she needed to sell them ASAP according to her post :angry: :angry: I think she's well and truely blown her chances of selling fish on this forum again!!!!

Ok i pmed her this topic and basically said that i was tired of waiting and by selling them to me she has entered a contract to get the fish out to me.

Ok i jsut got this message...

ugh stupid fish people, so glad im getting out of that business, nothing but stuck up know it alls lmao. You'll get your fish when you get them, I didnt take your money so quit worrying, the fish are fine, I think, idk I haven't looked at them in like a week. but whatever ill get them out like tuesday I guess, peace

What a stupid, arrogant, stuck up little child.....she really does need to grow up.......I just pity all the animals she's gets in and can't look after :angry: :angry: :angry:

If she doesnt get them out tuesday, idk what im gonna do

I don't see why she can't get them out today......she's already been on the ferret forum twice today :crazy: :crazy: I would keep hold of all your discussions with her and record of your payment and if she doesn't send them or give you your money back.....take her to small claims court. She really shouldn't be able to get away with treating people like this!!!!!!

Yeh, but im 13....what am i supposed to do...I wondwer if she thinks she can get away with treatring me like this because im 13...heck im a lot more mature than half the people on this ebtta forum :crazy: (not you guys)

Yeh hopefully...She soudns like she doesnt want the fish, but at the same time is to lazy to send them out...id understand if the post office was 20+miles away...but idt it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back