Jaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you not get one of your parents to contact her on your behalf??

Wow. Ridiculous. Did you pay via paypal? If so, I'd file a paypal claim. She'll either send them out to you ASAP, or you'll get your money back. She'll have to provide proof of shipment to win, which obviously doesn't exist. You can also send the correspondence you have received to back your case. That is ridiculous. If you don't receive them, I have some pretty babies who'll be needing new homes soon. :)

I dont have her number :crazy:

But if they arnt here next friday...ill probably ask for my money back, because at that point she MIGHT realize shes losing moeny and be more urgent in sending them out...I asked if she could send them out today or tomorow and all i got was "Nope" :crazy:

Hopefully she doesnt slack in sending the fish and i dont end up with dead fish :sick: I would be utterly pissed and report her :crazy:

Constantine- Yes I did pay by paypal...what kinda fishies you got...tailtype wise and what would your prices be, because if she doesnt coem thru then ill contact you.

I think that even if you get them, you have every right to request a partial refund. The shipping was ridiculous, and I can only assume what the health is since she say's she hasn't looked at them for a week. Ridiculous.

I have halfmoons. Going to take some pictures now... they'll be in my spawn log thread. I would def. file a paypal claim ASAP regardless of what she's said she's going to do. That'll ensure you get something done. You don't want to wait too long or you'll be ineligible to file.

I think that even if you get them, you have every right to request a partial refund. The shipping was ridiculous, and I can only assume what the health is since she say's she hasn't looked at them for a week. Ridiculous.

Maybe when I get them i will request a partial refund...what 30-40% refund or what?

She said shes sending me extras :good:

So...would that count AGAINST me

If she sends extras, I don't know that I'd ask for a refund, but if not-- or if they're in poor health-- I would. The amount would depend on when you receive them and what condition they're in...also the type of shipping used.

I used priority :crazy: Because i couldnt afford that $20 for shipping...lol

If they get here next friday i WILL be taking pics of the box, packing and fish in bags incase of bad quality shipping...if they arnt here next friday i will file a claims repoirt.

Btw- constatine, your fishys, tailtypes, colors, prices :shout:

just do the claim by paypal now, i would except the lose and go with constantines offer, ofcourse she will send you extras, every 3rd order she does comes with extras b/c of the mess a##ing around she does.

I figured out that I paid for these fish on June 8th

I probs will end up getting constantines fish because im having my doubts that she will ACTUALLY send them out, but its possible, and if she does send them out, im good(unless they are all dead, then all be pised and file something), but if she doesnt, ill take constantines fishys...lol

OOh halfmoons! Sounds awesome got any hmpks tho?

Ugh... makes me feel like an a-- for ever sticking up for her before.

So sorry you're going through something like this Zafirah *hugs*

Aaww its ok Amnuent, Modaz stood up for her aswell :shout:

Hehe..lol

Modaz, im not demanding....GIMMMEEE FISHYS!!!!! NWO!

omg read what she said to u, and im shocked, what a little cow, id cancel the order tbh and get some from constantine :)

Ugh... makes me feel like an a-- for ever sticking up for her before.

So sorry you're going through something like this Zafirah *hugs*
dont feel like that, i defended her too to a point but aint gunna no more. "stupid fish people", um excuse me jaded im a STUPID BETTA PERSON" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back