Jack's Marine Adventure!

yeah well done you!
they do hire some absolute muppets in some LFSs. :crazy:
You'd think it was in their interests to provide a good service so that you'd keep coming back.

good result in the end though. :good:

my new clownfish shows no interest in food, should i be worried yet? he fed in the LFS but he swims towards food but doesnt eat it :S ive tried brineshrimp and flakes so far.

newly added clowns often refuse food for a while. Best off on live BS for a day or two.

Well dont for getting your own way mate.

also how long before i see them actively pair? they swim together some times, but at night they sleep apart, also the small one will go up to the big one and kind of spasm, is this it showing off?

depends mate. mine were very different in size so there was deffinatly no agro, they just started swimming with each other more and more. They are probably quite young if they have only just come from the shop.

depends mate. mine were very different in size so there was deffinatly no agro, they just started swimming with each other more and more. They are probably quite young if they have only just come from the shop.

You can't put a time of clowns pairing off. Some never do, others hit it off instantly...

Well done on getting a result from the LFS. If you bite your teeth with the guns blazing approach and keep working without being slanderous, not shouting but being loud enough for customers to hear, most shops will bow down and admit defeat pretty quickly. This is the approach that I use if I ever need to, not that it happens often... Still, £20 credit is better than the nothing you'd have got if you hadn't gone back for a subtle grumble and would suggest that the shop does care at least somewhat :nod:

As for the clown ATM, don't worry. My pair refused to eat for the first few days, but pulled round quickly enough :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

Well done Truck, I hope your parents now belive you too.

My clowns hardly touched anything for the first day or two either, despite feeding in the shop. Just need to let him / her settle and try again tommorrow.

Glad it worked! I know how it feels sometimes being on the receiving end of a shouting customer and so when I complain now I am very careful about what I say and how I say it.....usually the "I know its not your fault but..." goese you going to down really well as they know you arent blaming them personally.

So what are you going to do with the credit?

Glad it worked! I know how it feels sometimes being on the receiving end of a shouting customer and so when I complain now I am very careful about what I say and how I say it.....usually the "I know its not your fault but..." goese you going to down really well as they know you arent blaming them personally.

So what are you going to do with the credit?
im going to put it towards a fireball angel, ive spent next weeks ages in advance :crazy: on some red legged hermits and a few more turbos. so the week after ill be getting a fireball angel touch wood, but i may add the red firefish first.

Shows what I know :rolleyes: Well done, £20 is a result!! :good: Wonder how sheepish your helpful ASSistant will look next time you visit :lol:

You should put the firefish in first before the angel :good: I have a pair and they look good swimming together,but apparantly for 2 they need to be a male and female.

firefish-1.jpg

Shows what I know :rolleyes: Well done, £20 is a result!! :good: Wonder how sheepish your helpful ASSistant will look next time you visit :lol:

You should put the firefish in first before the angel :good: I have a pair and they look good swimming together,but apparantly for 2 they need to be a male and female.

firefish-1.jpg

what a great photo :wub: :wub:

Most reactions

Back