I've Found Heaven On Earth

I JUST GOT BACK!!! It was AWESOME!!! I am loading the pics right on to my comp, so it will be a few more minutes to sift through them, upload them to photobucket etc etc.

THERE IS A GOD.......!!!!

any new catches this time round??

It was so cool!!! I tried with net and bread, but like last time it was near impossible. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but this time I brought my fly rod and it worked great!!! I caught about 8-9 fish, mostly africans I think. I don't know what they are. It was a LOT harder than I thought to take pictures of the fish while balancing on a log and trying to feed them bagels but I manged to get a few. I did see a new fish... It was a flipping oscar!!! I am not jokin, and huge too. It must have gotten too big for someones tank, and someone tossed him in there.

Here are the first few pics.

IMG_0624.jpg

This pic just shows my fish food nets and piece of aquarium decor I brought. I couldn't get them in every pic but like I said, I was already having problems just getting pictures from the log I was standing on.

IMG_0652.jpg

Wife holding sign with koi and other fish in background. Normally it is easier to see the fish but it was way windy.

IMG_0636.jpg

Fish I caught with fly rod:

IMG_0650.jpg

More pics are coming, and I am working on the video

Here you can see the koi and some of the africans

IMG_0667.jpg

This one is pretty good, you can see various africans and a few convicts

IMG_0662.jpg

More fish with the fly rod:

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

hmmm... doesn't look like Korea to me...

Lol, it sure as heck isn't korea.
Well what do ya think everyone??

Here's some more:

A guppy I caught near the shore, looks like an endler's??
IMG_0672.jpg

More overhead fish shots

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Most reactions

Back