I'm On The Edge!

I have some nice green algae in now obtained on an algae swappage system...some of my red grape algae for some of this green stuff and I have to say it looks good swaying in the current!

edge2.jpg

top down shot as requested
edge3.jpg

edge4.jpg

edge5.jpg

Pre water change hence the water level
edge6.jpg

I hope these zoas grow well as they are opening out nicely as opposed to the pink ones that aren't
edge7.jpg

end on shot with nice new ricordea yuma
edge1.jpg

As usual the two inhabitants are in hiding :lol:

I must thank Kelwoo for the green algae! Some red grape algae is on it's way back :lol:

I am so pleased with how the tank is coming on Tina! I even love the yellow ochre seaweed growing on some of the rock as it catches the light beautifully.

looking good! very odd looking tanks but very nice.

only concern would be the amount of light. In some of the pics it looks quite dark around the edges of the main beam of light?

It is darker in the corners as the two halogens give out quite a 'beam' of light so I am trying to keep everything in the centre for now. When I get the led unit sorted out I am hoping the light will spread more :D

I have 3 pompoms in my tank now :D

Two have both anemones and one has just one...I could only get pics of the one with one pompom at the mo...
smiley face or what?
p1.jpg

He looks so happy :lol:
p2.jpg

with the lone sexy
p3.jpg

:wub:

I forgot to update with pics of the tank with the new led unit!
e1-1.jpg

e2-1.jpg

e3-1.jpg

and a video clip

and the light unit itself...it's bigger than I realised :lol:
l1_1.jpg

l2_1.jpg

2009-07-31_132830_l3.jpg

l3_1.jpg

wow looking amazing, lovely shots aswell :)

where did you get the new LED light unit from?

Really nice setup, if the pom poms loose a nem can you get them new ones or not possible in a aquarium ?

I don't think you can 'buy' new ones. I have heard of them losing an anemone then sometime later appearing with two again with the other one having split. That's what I am hoping for anyway :D

They are so cool and creep about the rockwork waving their pom poms about :lol:

Most reactions

Back