Podge "It wasn't me"
1cat.jpg

Midge "I'm speshul"
midge2.jpg

Emmy the little cool one
DSCF1647.jpg

:D

Lol, love the innocent look on podge with the destroyed loo roll

Sruffy is 15 next month but still plays around and loves causing mayhem at times, she runs around the bedroom like a heard of elephants some nights.

Anyhoo, back to the tank....

I've not topped the tank up since it started cycling with the live rock and the water level is now about 1cm under the top of the tank.

As I've reduced the flow from the hob somewhat with the filter sponge to stop the bubble issues, I thought I'd angle the koralia up to the surface to keep up the aeration and was met with the most wonderful shimmering throughout the tank!

It looks amazing I have to say and I am now contemplating running it like that anyway! I will if I try a little goby in there, no doubt about that, but the effect is stunning. I'll see if I can get a video clip of it tonight

I've ordered an led unit for the tank which should turn up soon so that will be interesting to try as well. It's a cool white one more suited to marine I am told.

The excitement is building :D

edge.jpg

No more life in yet...apart from tiny monti frags that are flourishing, but annoyed that I haven't got my led unit as yet...I ordered it on the 25th and they haven't had a new delivery yet. If it takes much longer I will be asking for a refund and going with the flexi strips methinks!

I have been hearing clicks all day so think that Kenobi the pistol shrimp must be alive and roaming in there somewhere. If I can just find him then he can go in the big tank with Gobywan to be reunited :D

Temporary water level until I top up at the weekend :D

I'm so sorry to hear about you cat :rip: can only imagine how you're feeling, I think I'd be in a complete state if I lost either of mine.

Kelwoo

Thankyou for the kind words about Midge! He was indeed a lovely puss and faithful friend who was there for me through many a nasty moment in my life.

The Edge has life! It's of the non coral variety too!

A grand total of ONE sexy shrimp :lol: and a YCG who is in hiding at the moment :lol:

The sexys are proving hard to get and Laura at Amwell's spotted a rogue large sexy in one of her coral tanks so it's come home with me :D
There are a few more on order with some pompoms and hopefully they will arrive by next Friday.

A few pics of the sexy but the ycg has hidden at the mo, so I'll pop a frag of motipora in so it has somewhere to perch :D

He had his tushie to me I'm afraid :lol:

z28.jpg

z29.jpg

z30.jpg

z31.jpg

My stock list now is...
red sea xenia, various zoas, some small montipora digitata frags, various large mushies, big button polyps, 1 ricordea yuma and some red grape algae along with 1 sexy shrimp and the elusive ycg :D

That tank is looking awsome

Really sorry about Midge, it is heart breaking when you lose a cat companion

Seffie x

:fish:

Most reactions

Back