I'm On The Edge!

Well the only thing to do.
Is to get another tank?
I dont think you have enough.
For you only 20+ is acceptable.

YF

:lol:

I have two other marine tanks and another 6 tanks in the house all running at the mo. Heaven only knows where I'd put another! I've just decided I may well get another betta for the empty (but running) 30L tank I have as my goldie fry died and left the tank empty :lol:

Well the only thing to do.
Is to get another tank?
I dont think you have enough.
For you only 20+ is acceptable.

YF

That must have imprinted itself on my brain YF! :lol: ;)

Update...still cycling :D

haha :( i asked mum for a 2nd tank and i got a big NO NO hehe :p you know what they say!

if at first you fail; try, try and try again!

Bloody Hell Jenny

2 weeks in Turkey and I read you have a new tank and an upgrade planned as well!!!!

It really looks good, who cares about fish in a tank with the aesthetic appeal of that one, it does not need them, has enough come look at me power already!!

WOW

Thanks Tina! My tank upgrade has changed from an RSM130 to an Osaka 155 too :D

I have cured the bubble issue from the filter with a common or garden bit of coarse filter foam and am pleased to report that the tank is as good as cycled. First bit of life going in in a week or so :D

What an wonderful gift to be given, he's a keeper ;) The tank looks so good, i'd never have thought the of the Edge as a marine nano, cant wait to see some shrimp in there.

Hi Jennybugs

Quick question (sorry to intrude in your topic but you seem to be the in house expert on this model of tank :lol: ) - how do you think the stand would hold up if a cat (around 4.5kg) decided to sit on one end of the tank - would it tip or hold steady???

Cheers

Jon

I think it would not be a wise idea at all. There are times I've already accidentally moved the tank while reaching for certain things on it.
It would not be very stable with a cat on the side/top of it. A kitten maybe, but if the cats in question are like mine (big burly and very rotund) then I'd be screaming at them for even thinking about trying to sit on the tank :lol:

So, I'd say if that is likely to occur, then don't get a Fluval Edge. Sorry I should have said that straight off really -_- :blush:

I think it would not be a wise idea at all. There are times I've already accidentally moved the tank while reaching for certain things on it.
It would not be very stable with a cat on the side/top of it. A kitten maybe, but if the cats in question are like mine (big burly and very rotund) then I'd be screaming at them for even thinking about trying to sit on the tank :lol:

So, I'd say if that is likely to occur, then don't get a Fluval Edge. Sorry I should have said that straight off really -_- :blush:

Lol Burly and very rotund, soory to go off topic but could resist posting a piccy on my burly and rotund cat :-

SDC10544.jpg

Most reactions

Back