Hungry 10inch pleco, inlove Cories, khulis

snowyangel

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
just became an american *play dramatic music*
Here's my big brute enjoying his zuchinni(loves the middle)
plecoVSzuch.jpg

Sucking away! I'm a big fan of his stomach patterns though :wub:
plecoVSzuch2.jpg

My inlove cories. I will later post the video of these two love birds. They were constantly twirling around eachother for atleast 3hrs. I'm pretty sure the female is on the bottom.
emeraldsinlove.jpg

One of our female khulis(wide body!)
femalekhuli.jpg

"I'm such a good hider" :nod:
khuli.jpg

And i thought i would just add the odd ball picture. You know how moss will grow onto rocks and wood? Well the moss has decided to grow on one of my plants. Yes, a plant on a plant, lol. :dunno:
mossattack.jpg

Mr.Goby loving the lily plants
Gobie.jpg

Great pictures! Love the gobie! :wub: The keyhole is cute too!!! :wub:

It's a zuchinni(I mentioned it before I was sure), he just hollowed out, lol. I told you he likes the centres. I now cut out the outer layer of the zuchinni so there's no left overs. Picky boy not eating his crusts :p .
Thanks for the comments guys and FM I have 7 of those cute keyholes. Still juvies though. :wub:

If I'm not mistaken those cories are emriled cories, also known as the hog-nosed cory. (Brochis Multiradiatus) They are absolutley gorgeous :D :wub: I have a pair myself, but they are both female.

It's okay samsung, no harm done. :)
Lexxa it depends on your pleco, some aren't even vegetarians. But if you have a common or gib they'll probably love it. I also feed my big pleco romain lettuce. Definitely no crumbs will be left over.
Thanks for your compliment fufanu :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back