Had Avatars & Nicknames! Why The Signature?

i love my kids tho Kai's art is featured here... and he's now 4 and a half... and i love and miss my fish (sold when moving interstate. Some fish I'll never be able to replace simply because of the laws are more anal here :angry: and thanks to my hubby who put it together, but might have to update. some of my other older sons art work is very good and hes fishcentric!!!

:fun:

BTW Nick Cave is an amzing musician and interesting philosopher/writer, tho his religious affliations are startling :wub:

I just like tweety fetches s smile to my face.

Ps: invisable writing rocks
They wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about if they use the "dark blue" skin ;)
But I can actually see the white writing - even if I can't read it :good:

My sig never changes - and my first quote I always use on any forum I join/am a member of.

Your sig always puts a smile on my face :good:

Eh, i like mine 'cos its quite unique looking (havn't seen anyone else yet with anything like it)- plus i like the colour scheme (blue is one of my fav colours) and it has a cool sorta anime feel to it too :) . I was thinking of maybe changing it at some point soon, but i guess i'm happy with it for now :thumbs: .

Love your sig and especialy your avatar, i've allways liked japanese anime :good:

Davey jones what's wrong with my tweety. :lol:

Good or tweety would of been upset he's very vain. :hyper:

Mine speaks for itself. It's my plea to some members on the forum who ream if poor advice is given. It's from a time when this forum was a bit on the evil side when it came to civil wars amongst the members. :p

What about poor old Sylvester
Me and tweety don't like sylvester. :lol:

You know all the pussy lovers are going to be upset with you :lol:
Well he shouldn't be so nasty to tweety.

Well he shouldn't be so nasty to tweety.

Maybe I should have thought about that a bit, before i just put that out there :blush:
Just sitting here with a big smile on my face & no idea what to say next :dunno:

Thanks bloo.
Tweety got a big grin now, god I think I'm losing it.

Most reactions

Back