Had Avatars & Nicknames! Why The Signature?

[qoute]wonder how long it will take for someone to find this, Invisable writing rocks!!![/quote]
not long :p

basically mine are links to usefull topics &my website
also in memorandum of a couple of my cats

Started selling a new fish at work called barramundi and everyone starting making jokes about the days of the week so i thought i would jump on the bandwagon.

I work in an LFS and everyweek I deciede which fish I have most enjoyed looking after that week... then it becomes the 'fish of the week'!

do you mind if I steal that lol? hope not :p although I don't work I'll just choose a fish that I like every week or that has caught my eye e.t.c.

atm my sig contains an inspiring 'no sig' message lol

Actually Davey Jones it's entirely your fault that I've got a signature at all - I didn't have one until today - but then I read your post and a bit later saw this danio (when I was looking for something else entirely).

I'm sure it'll drive you all mad :hey:

Shameless pride :lol:
Also because when I won, I couldn't figure out how to get it on here
and Angel Lady did it for me, so it's my own little memorial for her. :flowers:

I think the signatures allow us to give a quick look at someone's post and what's in their tank, instead of going into their profile. It also allows us to kinda get to know one another and what we like! It also allows for creativity and heck it's a signature, you can be known for it...(like the celebrities..haha)

Actually Davey Jones it's entirely your fault that I've got a signature at all - I didn't have one until today - but then I read your post and a bit later saw this danio (when I was looking for something else entirely).

I'm sure it'll drive you all mad :hey:

Quite like that, some of the animated ones are really wacky :fun:

Why? Because I'm a passive-aggressive show-off, that's why. :lol: :rofl:

I love your buddha themed tank, imo one of the best looking i've ever seen :good:

Ummm, I'm a dumb goth nick cave fan :dunno:

as for the quote if you dont know red dawrf, forget it

Red dwarf is a classic, i love it..Nick Cave, hmmmm not so sure :whistle: :lol:

Why? Because I'm a passive-aggressive show-off, that's why. :lol: :rofl:

Shameless pride :lol:
Also because when I won, I couldn't figure out how to get it on here
and Angel Lady did it for me, so it's my own little memorial for her. :flowers:

i feel ya ladies!!

shamless pride for me also, just links to piccies and threads about my tanks and kitties

i want a nice sig of the pic of Miss Mittens too but I'm hopeless with photoshop and stuff...... also it's a really blurry pic :blush:

if anyone's particularly bored and wants to try making me one be my guest! :D

I work in an LFS and everyweek I deciede which fish I have most enjoyed looking after that week... then it becomes the 'fish of the week'!

do you mind if I steal that lol? hope not :p although I don't work I'll just choose a fish that I like every week or that has caught my eye e.t.c.

atm my sig contains an inspiring 'no sig' message lol

Go ahead! 10% commisson - cheques payable to timmystood signature ideas ltd. :lol:
I think a 'fish of the week' is a good idea! :hyper:

Got rid of my sig, and disabled viewing other folks' sigs, as it is soooooo much easier to read the post threads without seeing all that stuff!

I think a 'fish of the week' is a good idea! :hyper:
[/quote]

Agreed. Maybe we should have a weekly vote for fish of the week :nod:

Got rid of my sig, and disabled viewing other folks' sigs, as it is soooooo much easier to read the post threads without seeing all that stuff!

Nooo you can't do that... Think off all the time, effort & love that's gone into some peoples signitures :rolleyes:

Mines of a Lambo Gallardo Spyder and I chose it because I think they're absolutely gorgeous......and I want one!! :-(

Most reactions

Back