Had Avatars & Nicknames! Why The Signature?

Mines of a Lambo Gallardo Spyder and I chose it because I think they're absolutely gorgeous......and I want one!! :-(

It would only get nicked in Manchester! :lol: (i'm allowed to say that because i live there too. :p )

My sig is simple - a pic of one of my favourite fish (Pseudotropheus Demasoni) and a quote from one of my favourite films - Ferris Buellers day off. :D

Do I even have one? If I do, it probably only says "Lisa and co" or "Lisa and family". I cant do those fancy collage piccie signature things, wish I could, but I'm far too technologically (and mentally) challenged.

I have mine because i have a crap sense of humour, and i was bored at work and opened photoshop.

Squid

Some interesting quotes to stomulate your mind while learning something about fish....

also, might be a small window into the more politcal and worldly side of my mind :shifty:

Some interesting quotes to stomulate your mind while learning something about fish....

also, might be a small window into the more politcal and worldly side of my mind :shifty:

i really like the Einstein quote.

worrying but almost certinaly true

Eh, i like mine 'cos its quite unique looking (havn't seen anyone else yet with anything like it)- plus i like the colour scheme (blue is one of my fav colours) and it has a cool sorta anime feel to it too :) . I was thinking of maybe changing it at some point soon, but i guess i'm happy with it for now :thumbs: .

if somebody would tell me how to get a sig id have one myself.im lost.

If you have a photobucket account, just load the pic onto that and then copy the IMG adress from under the pic in the photobucket account into your "edit signature" option on your profile on the forum :thumbs: . Just remember that you use the URL adress for avatars and the IMG adress for sigs :good: .
Edit: just remember that there are limits to the size of sig you can have, i'm sure the limits are written somewhere on the forum, i just know mine is within the limits.

Ps: invisable writing rocks
They wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about if they use the "dark blue" skin ;)
But I can actually see the white writing - even if I can't read it :good:

My sig never changes - and my first quote I always use on any forum I join/am a member of.

Most reactions

Back