Had Avatars & Nicknames! Why The Signature?

Davey Jones

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok so we've had 'why that avatar' and 'why that nickname' (blame stang1 for that one)
but have we had, why that signature? probably have, but not that I've seen so here goes...

I was looking at someones signature early and i was completely puzzled, didn't have a clue what it meant. :unsure:
Mines obvious pis of my pets & kids, what about you guys,,,, why that sig?

Phew..Thats your first leason in how to make an easy question hard. :rolleyes:

A link to something interesting and a motto or something like that!

Cheers...

on my motorbike forum i describe the motorbike projects im working on, on my fishing forum the species and there sizes ive caught since the start of the year.

Just makes sence that on a fishkeeping forum i explain what aquariums and fish i have.

Ps: invisable writing rocks

So people can see my Mudskipper project and offer advice and opinions.

I took those quotes out of my book "Utterly Adorable Cats" and those egg thingys cuz I think they look cool. Also, those are my pets, and I put the color blue cuz it's my fave color, the color orange cuz it's bright and my cat has orange patches, and the color pink cuz I think it just suits that poem...

In case anyone is interested in checking out my website/blog all about everything to do with Fish... but mainly fun fish stuff

If there is anything you guys would like to see on there give me a shout

XXX

I like a couple of quotes and these change from time to time, but the picture was made for me by a young member on here called Fuzzy, though I've not seen him around for ages :unsure: it highlights my 2 passions, Liverpool Football Club and Scuba Diving.

Arfie

I like a couple of quotes and these change from time to time, but the picture was made for me by a young member on here called Fuzzy, though I've not seen him around for ages :unsure: it highlights my 2 passions, Liverpool Football Club and Scuba Diving.

Arfie

I with you on both of those i've never tried scupa diving but would love to, and have supported Liverpool :hooray: since forever much to the disgust of my chelsea :sick: supporting brother :hey:

Most reactions

Back