Growin' babies

I know. I think they started growing as soon as I released them :blink: It still looks overcrowded when they all squeeze together to beg :rolleyes:

Everybody handled the move like a champ. I used two of those big walmart betta cups and tricked them into a huddle over in a corner and scooop,heh heh heh. After about 15 trips they were all out.

I'm so glad to hear it went well - I know you were stressing about it, probably lots more than they were. :p Sounds like you got a good method for moving fish - I actually came up with one last night which is similiar, worked like magic. They didn't know what was coming. :hey:

Glad to hear they started growin already... :lol: I admit, I'm beginning to get impatient. :*)

ok i always get to post last...but im amazed at the greatness and prowess you have shown in the pictures. they are great.

hee hee, thanks! And don't worry, it's not the last post, I'll keep this thread going forevaaaaah! Or at least until they're grown :*) It's my little diary of their growth :wub:

thats good...it sounds cool tho that ur gonna breed giants. SOO BIIGG AAGHHHH!!
lol

*Sigh*

Had to cup up a bunch today so that I can move them to jars. I plan on selling several at the betta auction next weekend,it seems the bad boys have made it to the "who's going" list.

Last few shots of everybody together

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 32
love the one in the middle of the pic :wub:

Attachments

• bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 36

Most reactions

Back