Going to miss them

paul_v_biker said:
Well I'ved shown you mine!!
Can I look again ??

lol, ok I've saw yours, only fair you see mine,I'll take a picture :nod:

Well it was either a UV unit or a tropical fish tank.....

So maybe I'll have to wait until after my hols to get my tank, unless one turns up ridiculously cheap.....or people make donations, think of the fish!! :D

Oh and too confirm the koi is a Kin matsuba right?

I thought a koi ,was a koi :unsure:

Thanx paul and bri, helping with that problem guy,ryan moved the thread , that guy came on again causing problems earlier.

:eek:Me problems never :grr:

<Mod Edit>

KingFish, you are in danger of loosing your account - your choice.

Children :rolleyes: smacking is still aloud......

Ryan what do you think, a few people on the Koi Chat forum forum suggested it was a ghost :eek: but suggested it might of been the photo.....

I really want a Ochiba Shigure koi, there gorgeous

I can't pm you cat ,you have blocked me.

I apologize ,for the pm's and the posts

ok now?

I would agree that it is a Ghost Koi but I never like to 100% ID fish from pics so there is still some doubting for you. ;) However, there has been a boom in 5-10" israeli Ghost Koi coming in to the country in the last few months so it is likely to be one of those, was it sold as an israeli Koi?

it was to me as a koi and i saidto my LHS dude I'ved come back for the Matsuba and he double checked with me etc once I get back from holiday and the waters better I'll get a better picture.

But my LHS doesn't have any ghosties that size, there either really small at the moment or he has a few big ones.

Kingfish said:
Kingfish said:
I can't pm you cat ,you have blocked me.

I apologize ,for the pm's and the posts

ok now?
Will you unblock me?
Just saw this,not sure what the mods removed,but I think you should behave yourself or get banned.

No I won't unblock you :nod:

Hi Paul :thumbs:

So Cat wheres yours? You can MSN me your anything and I'd be grateful but here you had better just stick to the fish :fun:

So are yall going to go to the UK meeting?

Most reactions

Back