Going to miss them

Bri's been on ,come on bri whats going on with your pond?? :thumbs:

sorry folks lol but its fishing season so i been out with the old tackle catching cold :rofl: the ponds coming along nicely will post pics soon (cough) put the uv on and its doing a great job i think but i got a stringy looking algae growth round the sides trying to cure that,on top of which ive had a lot of work on ,i have stuck my head in now and then :kana: honest

Attachments

• pond_with_fish.jpg
    pond_with_fish.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 56
Looking good, don't suppose you wanna lend me that UV for a few urm years... :whistle: :thumbs:

I got my new tank through today so I'll be missing about with ideas for that.

I bought more plants aswell :S I got 3 moss balls and they came with a free red water lily, so i think the water lily will go with the 10 gallon and move the cobomba to the 5 gallon, as when I get my hillstreams they can suck on the water lily leaves, and if my guppies in the 5 gallon have fry they can hide in the cabamoba :ninja:

That was a mouth full!! but i still have to wait 4/5 weeks to get all my new fishy friends and crabby friends :hey:

had a few problems with the uv flow too fast or slow not sure which but all the rains playing hell with the water colour ,im off this week so im gonna put a few hours in between fishing and get some work done weather permitting :nod:

That litle blitter just scared me....I went to release it from the bag after temp adjusting and he decided to release himself jumping out of the bag.

I had the netting over so he wasn't likely he jus on the path or aorund the pond but i had to find him in the water to make sure he got in safely. I netted my Shiro Utsuri in the process and boy has he grown!! also his white and black areas are much more definned :kana:

:rolleyes: He/she's about 7/8" It was so evil, I saw it the other day when I went in and kept on thinking about it so had to get it :D

Most reactions

Back