Going to miss them

shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him :rolleyes:

Paul try get some pictures of your pond up :thumbs:

paul the uvs are great but clean your filter often as the dead matter builds up rapidly mine started clouding up on friday cleaned the filter saturday clear water again sunday
best thing i ever bought apart from the fish/pond/plants/pump/drill/fishing rod/reel/tool box/saw/router etc etc

im a bloke i like gadgets so shoot me :rofl:

Yer I realise what I have to do, the UV just kills and clumps the algae togther so the mechanical filter can filer it :thumbs: Before we go on holiday I might try and give it a quick clean daily to get it all out the sytem ASAP.

Just need a descent hood for my 10 gallons tank and a light unit then it will just about be ready for crabs :D

Paul sorry to hear that mate, we had to do that once so I know how your feeling.

You can knock up a hood for the tank in no time, I have done so for a 10g its in some thread somewhere.....

that comment has caused me much grief, buy me a new tank and i'll forgive and forget....

she had to be put down as she was finding it hard to breath and she either had lucimia or a form of it

paul_v_biker said:
that comment has caused me much grief, buy me a new tank and i'll forgive and forget....

she had to be put down as she was finding it hard to breath and she either had lucimia or a form of it
She is naked open.

Its for best paul :(

Most reactions

Back