From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

I know, I just was saying that we overdose on purpose. SO maybe not worry so much but overdoing it...unless you are dosing insane amounts, of course.

Thanks guys - really helpful :)

Whelp, tonight I have caught 37 of 43 small fish (mixed rasboras and endlers) in my tank with a bottle trap. Fantastic idea. The problem being that of the 6 small fish remaining in the tank, 2 I want to catch. What are the FREAKIN ODDS!?
w00t.gif

The total number of fish I wanted to catch, of the 43, was 6. I have caught 37 and out of that number still didn't get the 6 I was after. FML.

Everyone is having a break to consider their game-plan.

Oh, you can now add a cory to the list I have caught.

Be honest with me people, am I like fish catching disabled or something?

:rofl:

That was a pretty good story. I will try to bottle thing if I want to catch all my fishes, but the smart ones :)

Double bonus, they are still in the trap this morning. Poor things :/

The mixed rasboras were making me tic though.

<<< Issues.

Hey AA if you don't mind, how do you hide the filter intake from an external filter?

I've placed a big ugly bit of wood and some bacopa in front of mine lol

But you can plant in front of them. I think you should probably avoid "bushy" plants like cabomba and wisteria because they will just grab all of the muck and look a mess, choose something that will allow any particles to pass by and up into the intake :good:

Ok :) my external came yesterday and it was a big pain to setup and it took 2 1/2 hours but I did it and it's silent :) I'll see what's a nice plant over there. I've got a plant order coming tomorrow so hopefully theres something good :D

Ok :) my external came yesterday and it was a big pain to setup and it took 2 1/2 hours but I did it and it's silent :) I'll see what's a nice plant over there. I've got a plant order coming tomorrow so hopefully theres something good :D

lol maybe you have an external filter disability just like my fish-catching one :p

Lol :p in the end I figured out I needed to start a syphon first. Since it's rated for up to like 80 gallon tanks I've got the flow about 1/2 and it's working great!

Most reactions

Back