From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

That is cryptocoryne pontederiifolia. I know this because I am all knowing AND I gots plant smarts. Don't deny.

Loved the update!

That is cryptocoryne pontederiifolia. I know this because I am all knowing AND I gots plant smarts. Don't deny.

Loved the update!

Thank bud! I think you may be right on that plant ID!! :D

Nice pics. Your pussy is beautiful.

It never gets old!
hehe.gif

I think Minnnt needs to sit in the time out zone :p

Lovely update! :wub:

lol is the time out zone a cold shower? Thanks :) I hope you're feeling a bit better today girlie
kiss.gif

Any thoughts on the ram soap opera? hmmm for the Yanks, "As the Ram Turns" or for a bit of Brit flava "Ram City"? Na, maybe not! :p

LOL. Add another female ram and see what happens

Maybe they are pestering her to death.

LOL. Add another female ram and see what happens

Maybe they are pestering her to death.

I did consider adding another female. I know it's not the way it's meant to be but honestly I don't think the males are instigating these problems :/ I wonder if she's just hyper aggressive :dunno:

Post them to me then you don't have to worry about them. :D

Not likely!

That video is pretty cool :D, what you use to edit it?
I had a video of my apisto flirting but converting video files and stuff just stresses me out :shout:.

Thank you! :D

lol the video editing is actually pretty easy. I use iMovie but if you don't have a Mac all Windows PCs come with Windows Movie Maker, just have a play about with it :) My crappy old Windows laptop can't hande WMM because it's quite memory intensive which is why I've started using our MacMini instead :good:

You shouldn't really need to do any video converting I wouldn't think. I mean some devices do save to a really random format but generally speaking you just need to import it into whichever bit of software you're going to use to edit it and then both WMM and iMovie have an "upload to YouTube" feature so just follow that through and it does it all for you!

And there's nothing to stop you from just bunging it up on youtube without messing about with it first! Unless you accidentally filmed your naked backside in the mirror or something :fun:

LOL funny you mention that, i just happened to be naked while recording it - i better check the videos tank reflection :cool:

It did save as a random file, sorted that to the correct file for windows movie maker and still it just throws errors at me.
Can sit for a good 4-6 hours playing with music software & have that throw errors at me, 5min on windows movie maker and i'm suicidal.

I SHALL CONQUER YOU ERRORS! :shout:

Hawt.

:p TBH Windows Movie Maker makes me want to self-harm as well lol, it really is awful. I wonder if there's some freebie software out there that's better....all you probs need is the ability to adjust the audio and cut bits out. Good luck!!

Why do you think I haven't added a video yet? I hate Windows movie maker, it's soooooo slow and I need to find something better.

And naked? You naughty girls -_-

Most reactions

Back