From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

Hey! I love the ambiance. Really. Its all dark and bright green :)

Tell Zod to stop being such a _ _ _ _ _. :lol:

Thanks :) A lot of it is just how I set my exposure but I like that kinda look
wahey.gif
you get a bit more accurate picture of what the lighting is like in the video but the quality is crap soo....ya. It'll be up in less than an hour though :p

He such a tart! Wait til you see the stunt he pulled in the video
rolleyes.gif

Cheers Salam! I am happy with the direction it's going and I'm over the disappointment about the vallis, just unsure what my next move should be! I've not got a fancy camera (though I desperately want a DSLR!) It's a Fuji FinePix F300EXR, I've just gotten to know it really well and I only use the manual mode, tweaking bits here and there :)

Your vallis is a million times better then this crap I bought. Its not even 12 inches yet because I keep having to cut off the leaves the idiot seller chopped with scissors.

Thanks, I think mine is a Fuji, but must be a rubbish one. Will have to try manual mode. Need to work out how to use it first though :rofl:

Your vallis is a million times better then this crap I bought. Its not even 12 inches yet because I keep having to cut off the leaves the idiot seller chopped with scissors.

errr, what are you supposed to do?
blush.gif

No when they were shipped the guy chopped them straight off, but not with sharp scissors, they were all bruised and had died at all the tips. Then they melted. All I have left are some short new growth

:drool: he's looking awesome, making me want some rams now :X
Tank looks good, plants look well healthy compared to mine, i tried vallis once and it just got smaller and smaller until there was nothing left :unsure: what's your trick? :lol:

oh yeah, what is that colourful little fish, 5th picture up i think?

Hehe, well let your grandma know I think he's great and he's doing really well :)

Well my vallis is currently shrinking lol but it was going nuts before I started adding liquid carbon. This is giant vallis, I dunno if that makes a difference or not :dunno:

That's an endler, you want em? hehe - I'm thinking about getting rid of them, they are so pretty though :/

The video is up!

Watch it quick before it gets blocked like the last one lol - copyright schmopyright

Try watching it in a regular browser as I'm guessing you're on your phone? It says it's OK in my youtube account
crazy.gif

Its really looking great in there! The bacopa looks tip top. Really perked up right after the first melt.

Zod is a total show off. lol

Most reactions

Back