From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

hehe

Salam you are clearly strange then!

You're missing out Lu....

FTS please.Come on it's been 18 days & 117 replies since the last one.
More pics less talk
laugh.gif

lmao sorry stu! I was going to do a little photoshoot tonight but decided I wanted to do a water change first so it's gonna be tommorrow night so...maybe Sunday before I post :/
It's just light so late!

I just want to say, for the record, that I have been making an effort to do less yammering on! And if you excuse the last meltdown (ahem...and the one before that) then I've been doing well I think!

FTS! FTS! FTS! FTS! FTS! I'll be watching and waiting O.O

That was the funniest thing ever!! Where are you guys getting planting tools? I haven't seen any for cheap anywhere. I'm still planting everything with my hands.

That was the funniest thing ever!! Where are you guys getting planting tools? I haven't seen any for cheap anywhere. I'm still planting everything with my hands.

Check amazon. I've seen a few cheap things on there.

eBay baby!

Makes life MUCH easier! I would be in an institution by now if I had been trying to plant with my hands all this time lol

< < sausage fingers.

lol I actually have the hang of it after 5 monthes or so, but some tweezers sound good. Is it hard to not squish the plant?

Na, I think because they are so long the pressure you put on one end is reduced at the other end plus you just don't squeeze so hard! I have, in moments of frustration broken to bottom off of some stems haha

Okie dokie well here's the photo update as promised :) I did a video too but it currently says there's 3 hours remaining in the upload
rolleyes.gif

May as well start with the FTS since stu is being all whiny about it ;)

DSCF4369.jpg

DSCF4375.jpg

DSCF4383.jpg

DSCF4385.jpg

DSCF4355.jpg

DSCF4425.jpg

DSCF4422.jpg

DSCF4292.jpg

DSCF4455.jpg

DSCF4451.jpg

DSCF4473.jpg

DSCF4282.jpg

DSCF4485.jpg

DSCF4491.jpg

DSCF4430.jpg

Anyone wanna have a go at ID my crypts please? There is a little bit of a red tinge to them that doesn't show that well here, you can see it best on that leaf that hasn't opened yet.

DSCF4386.jpg

Also just though I would share this one of my legless water changing buddy because this is the scene every week at water change time lol, she loves to watch any bubbles going through the hose
hehe.gif

DSCF4289.jpg

Sorry there's so many - I don't do things in moderation
wahey.gif

Oh, there's a rubberband around my spraybar because the end cap won't stay on lol
blush.gif
guess I need to glue it. Also, I don't use a mirror or anything with the betta he just does that! Especially if I turn the filter off, for some reason he goes nuts flaring all over the joint - go figure!

I've got some EasyCarbo now but I think a couple of leaves are still to go on the vallis should I wait until I know it's done melting to start dosing or is that just dumb?

Lovely! Love your fish, your tank, everything! Just in the process of uploading mine, their quality is not half as good. What camera have you got?

Most reactions

Back