From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

This is what i had in mind for the Wisteria, courtesy of forum member Jamepsss. One of the best examples i've seen of it

p1010245l.jpg

It's the general shape of it I like, with more height and more plants (which is what it's got now, but not the shape lol), I'm nervous that I can't find anything like what I'm thinking..makes me wonder if it's a rubbish idea lol

lol jeeeeze! It's too wild guys, we need to dial this back! haha

I've decided the wisteria is just too bushy and it's gonna go...aaand I decided to shame myself and show you my artistic skills, prepare to be awed.
blush.gif

plantplan.jpg

That's obviously very simplistic but I'm looking for a concave shape both along the substrate and along the back of the tank.

What's the deal with blocking flow to the filter intake, surely this is a no no?

Edit: I feel really weird like I'm insulting ppl here, these all look fantastic, it's just not what I've imagined for my tank :/ which, when we started this conversation I didn't even have haha

Nice :p lol. Your a true artist. Nice cook books btw haha. You've really done a great job with this tank though :good: what did you ever do with the light unit??

Great drawing AA, actually shows exactly what you want.

Vallis is a definate then if you want to create an arch. :good:

Then just a million Crypts in the foreground :D

Considered a carpet of any kind?

lol thank you I just don't know the right words to use :p

and that was my next question!

I don't want a carpet per say but something low growing that would help me fill in and define the arc on the substrate. Any recommendations for a little grassy plant?

Thanks, I'll check em out!

Do crypts melt when you move them within their own tank?

Good.
Your sketch is sort of what i was getting at with my original suggestions.
good.gif

I struggle to come up with foreground plants/ideas

edit:i sometimes get melt when moving.

Crypts do what ever they want, lol!! They can melt even when you haven't moved them.

They're usually ok if staying within the tank. :good:

Most reactions

Back