• Just kids (wanting fish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just fish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PlecMama

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking there are a lot more people here with fish then kids....there doesn't seem to be any talk of kids anywhere.
So what have you got?

There we are, mine's the first vote. Fish & kids.

Who wants kids when you can have fish ?

(kidding ! :lol: )

Definitely no kiddeos for me (yet) :S

1 child, 4 year old boy. Two tanks, 10 and 29 gallon. 3 dogs.

When we get a 55 gallon tank, the 10 will go into my son's room. He can hardly wait!!!

No kids, lots of fish. Would like little humans that share my genetic material, however, that would be pretty cool.

I have three kids, a 21 year old who is in technical school with the Air Force, an 18 year old who isn't sure which way he wants to go yet (normal :) ), and a 13 year old 7th grader.

I also take care of 40 fish tanks, some frogs, and a gecko.

We have 2 sons, 21 & 24. Only had fish for 18 months. :) Actually I was thinking about Dylan (he is the only child mentioned on the forum as far as I know) and I wondered what he thought of your Plecos as they are different to "normal" fish and are entertaining to watch. Hope you don't mind me asking.

Actually I was thinking about Dylan (he is the only child mentioned on the forum as far as I know) and I wondered what he thought of your Plecos as they are different to "normal" fish and are entertaining to watch.

Of course I don't mind you asking :)

Dylan loves the plecs, he calls Nessie and Malcolm by name and often talks to them (like three year olds do) "good morning Nessie, are you alright?" :lol: He's got no interest in the normal fish we have, they are just things that we keep in water, but he does like the big guys, perhaps because they do a bit more, like eat cucumbers or are a lot more noticeable when they swim about.

I thought he would like them! I always think their fins look a bit like arms and legs, you can see the next evolutional step. That's nice that he talks to them. Wonder if he'll keep fish when he grows up? :)

Most reactions

Back