Which do you have right now?

• We have fish and kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just kids (wanting fish)

• Just fish

• Total voters
Just fish (and the doglets - I reckon they are training for kids though!). Kids in a few years maybe.

Just fish (and the doglets - I reckon they are training for kids though!). Kids in a few years maybe.

Definately good training for kids I reckon! Just so long as you toilet train them and they have a basic understanding of voice commands, like "sit down", "Bed" and Tidy your room" it'll be grand! :/ wont it?

Fish and Kids :D
I am 37 and this is my "family"
:wub: 14yr Old Daughter - See pic below
:wub: 31yr Old Step Daughter (Married no Kids)
:wub: 29 Yr Old Step Son (soon to be Married 1 Baby boy)
:wub: 26 Yr Old Step Son (Happily Living with partner and her 5yr old daughter)

So I have a step Grandson and a step-step granddaughter ( :S )
:wub: Also 1yr old GSDxAkita Willow (my avatar)
:wub: 3 Corn Snakes Alf, Shertbert and Ruby
:wub: 3 Cats (1 Grey Longhaired-Wookey, 1 Marmalade longhaired- Ronnie Biggs(biggsy) 1 Tabby - Hooper )
:wub: 200+ Goldfish, sebunkins and small koi in 3 garden ponds
:wub: Loads of frogs newts toads and sloworms etc in and around the ponds.

And soon to be filled with fish a 130gallon Tank :wub: :wub: :wub:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Dont do things by half's at our house

I have both fish and kids, plus a gorgeous dog. I'm a stepmom to 3 teenagers; they live with their mom, so I have the best of both worlds - the love of kids without too much work.

Well, the kids brought about the fish, so you can't say they've been a total waste of space :lol: :lol:

One 9-year-old daughter - at home a lot with a painful joint condition, so we get to spend rather more time together than is good for us; this forum is a lifesaver! She talked me into getting a fish, so gold stars for her anyway!

One 5-year-old son- claims all male fish as his property. Finds it hard to accept that the biggest most impressive looking fish are females.

And 20 odd fish.

Planning for lots more fish.

No plans for more kids.

Well, I used to have a pond at my old house, and my Mum and Dad have 2 Koi ponds, these all came before my adorable 2, Aidan and Isabel :wub: , and all the tanks came after.

aidan.jpg
Isabel.jpg

Aidan is just as obsessed with fish as I am and he is only just 6!!!!!

Julia

Just fish. Suppose the two dogs and two cats could count as children (I've even threatened to get my mom a t-shirt that says "My grandchild is a dog"). We do plan to have kids but since that's something that will require some lifestyle changes and lots of planning and doctor visits (I have a medical condition that complicates things), the fish are safe and will continue to get their own room. B)

Most reactions

Back