Do you eat fish

Do you eat fish?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• Total voters
No im a vegetarian. That pinned live food thread made me feel quite bad after i had finished reading it yesterday :no:

I eat fish, can't see why not. Animals eat fish, your "flake fish food" comes from animal parts...it's just part of nature.

Yes. I love fish. Grilled Salmon Steak with cracked black pepper and melted butter is awesome. I'm rather fond of Tilapia too :) *smacks lips*

fish and other animals have to eat meat where as humans can live without the need to kill other species in order to eat - if they choose to of course

Yes i eat fish and dont realy have anything against it; oh ok maybe i feel a little guilty when im cooking fish in the kitchen at my place, the kitchen being where my main tank sits and my fish look on towards the pots and pans.
But either way, people are designed to have fish as a part of their diet as we have relied on it so much throughout our evolution so i don't see whats wrong with eating a fish as long as its not domesticated or nothing.

We're having fish TONIGHT!!!

*No Bruce! Remember the steps!!!*

*Yeah, fish are friends, not food!*

Muhahaha....

Guess that's a wagon I'll never be on....

I've heard many many views on are humans meant to eat meat or have the developed the ability to eat meat... I was a veg head for over 8 years (but am not now). Personally I don't consider that a related enough topic to debate (besides people are usually very attached to their perspective on it and it would just cause unnecessary argument) so I hope this thread doesn't go in that direction.

As a personal choice... yes I eat meat including fish. Heck I've decided that if our prospective home doesn't work out for the Pacus, I'm eatin em when they hit 12 inches!

(note: that is a joke... but you couldn't see my smile when I typed it.)

How dare you think about eating your fish, your a bad person.
(Note that as a joke to nutcase's joke)
I love meat, how can you hate it? That includes fish.

I do eat fish and other meat. I agree with nc-nutcase that we don't need to get on a morality kick here. Choosing to eat meat or not is a personal choose just as is how we dress, what religious denomination we are or what political party we support. To each their own. We all have one thing in common: WE LOVE OUR PET FISH.

Most reactions

Back