Do you eat fish

Do you eat fish?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• Total voters
nope, I'm veggie. That includes fish, chicken and gelatine. I'm a strict veggie. Used to be a vegan (wish I still was) but had to go back to vegetarian for health reasons... :(

On the subject of vegetarians who eat fish/chicken etc... huh??? why??? Doesn't vegetarian mean herbivore = no meat at all?

my cousins a vege and eats fish and cheese.

not sure on the cheese situation but i guess with fish there more humanly farmed compared to chickens.

like proper scottish salmon are treated like kings until there caught for eating.

Actually, cheese is usually made with animal rennet, which is often extracted from the stomachs of unwanted calves.

Anyway, fish is my favourite meat. I don't eat much in the way of other meat, but I'll have fish whenever I can. My 'staple Wednesday diet' consists of rice, prawns and soy sauce, so you can tell I love prawns.

I've got swordfish for tea tonight, it was reduced so I snapped it up! Yummy.

i have to admit that sometimes i have been so irritated at the prolific nature of my guppies that i've considered kabobs... but then i always feel bad to have gotten upset with the stupid little innocents. something about those big dumb eyes looking up at me from the top of the tank... *melt*

plus i've seen what all they'll eat.

--OFF-TOPIC--

yep Nuttygal, eating all-natural cheese is just as bad as eating all-natural veal... hehhehheh... :devil:

QUOTE (fishman 1 @ Mar 25 2005, 12:11 AM)
I eat fish.

In fact I have ate large piranhas and stewed gold nugget plecs. I have the photos to prove it!

Yum yum!

Ate them whilst travelling in the Amazon.

My trip has been published on a web site on the net.

Raechels responce
Are you serious or was that a joke about the plecos?

Yes I was being serious about the piranhas and the plecos. I travelled down the Amazon, Xingu and Irriri Rivers a couple of years ago on a collection expedition. We ate these fish whilst in the middle of no where. The piranhas were absolutely fantastic to eat but as for the 8-9" gold nuggets we had..... they were not all that nice. In fact I would never eat them again. Their flesh is like chewing a lump of gristle. Thats after you have spent about 5 minutes trying to get through their armoured exterior. I also ate capybara (excuse the spelling) which tasted like pork.

The only kind of meat I eat is fish, I also eat cheese but not milk.

My philosophy is - if I couldn't kill it or get it on my own in the wild, then I don't consume it :lol:

supersam said:
I'm not against it, I just don't like the taste. I don't like any seafood, but give me a big steak anyday.
exactly. i don't care if other people eat fish [as long as it is not rare fish] but i simply do not enjoy eating it. sometimes i will eat fish sticks, but not if i can help it. who knows whats in those anyway, they are probably just fish flavoured.

Am not mega keen on fish and can only tolerate fish fingers which I doubt contains much fish at all :lol: but they have to be smothered in brown sauce :D

This is the last time I will edit off topic posts off this thread without sending warnings.

Please respect the member who started this thread and simply answer the question. This is not the place to discuss vegetarianism or animal cruelty.

Most reactions

Back