Demasonisrule's 90G

All right, got some pics of the live stock, and my dad helped me get a better FTS.
zoas
fishpictures048.jpg

male clown
fishpictures049.jpg

female clown
fishpictures050.jpg

down under
fishpictures051.jpg

chalk bass
fishpictures035.jpg

kole tang
fishpictures036.jpg

euphyllias
fishpictures037.jpg

acans
fishpictures038.jpg

fishpictures039.jpg

mandarin
fishpictures040.jpg

shrooms
fishpictures041.jpg

lots of trumpets
fishpictures042.jpg

fishpictures043.jpg

fishpictures044.jpg

softies
fishpictures045.jpg

montis (I know the digi is bleached a bit, it was like that when I got it and it's starting to come around)
fishpictures047.jpg

FTS
fishpictures052.jpg

So...my new lights came today...So I'm super pumped :hyper: :hyper:
So...I moved the scape around a bit, and put all the corals that are going under the new light at the bottom (mostly the SPS).
It looks kinda crappy right now, but once the corals are in their permanent spots, and I get some more SPS, it'll look better. Will post pics tomorrow.

So here's where the tank is ATM:
(sorry for the dirty glass)
DSC_0725.jpg

I know I haven't updated in forever, so here is where the tank was for a while. I actually liked this aquascape, and will probably go back to it sometime soon...
DSC_5245.jpg

Other than that things have been going great. ATM I have a kole tang, the two clowns, a falco hawk, a coral beauty angel, and a six line wrasse, so I think I'm not going to add any more fish. I had a lot more acros, but lost a lot of them when I had red bugs, you can see a few of them in the old FTS. I'm slowly starting to get more of them, but TBH, my favorite SPS are montis and BN's.

I was just going through the photo's all the members have been posting for the resource, and thought.. wow, i really want to see demasonisrule tank, aquascape, corals, etc etc. Wow, what a good decision! I love your tank mate.

Really like both of the aquascapes and you have some brilliant corals there and fish!

Really cool mate.

ps. your torch has got HUGE!! how long in between the photo's roughly!!
If i had to choose i like the second pictures aquascape best! but they are both really cool.

Thanks lewiss, yes the torch was one of my first corals and it started pretty small, and it's really taken off lately. I actually did rescape it, and TBH, I'm not totally decided as to whether or not I like it, but the corals definitely do. I will add pictures later.

I promised:
May:
DSC_0716.jpg

Today:
DSC_0765_01.jpg

May:
DSC_0708.jpg

Today:
DSC_0770.jpg

October:
DSC_4524.jpg

Today:
DSC_0771.jpg

October:
DSC_4530.jpg

Today:
DSC_0707.jpg

Last June:
fishpictures020.jpg

Today:
DSC_0772.jpg

some of my LPS:
DSC_0764.jpg

This favia is shaping up to be one of my favorites:
DSC_0768_01.jpg

And a couple FTS's:
DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

Oh just look at that lilac favia, gorgeous - what do you put the good growth rate down to?

Lots of flow and keeping stable water params are the key things IMO. I've found that so long as you can keep the water stable, if they're a little off the corals don't mind.

Forgot to add stock list:
kole tang
2x maroon clowns
coral beauty
falco hawk
six line wrasse

The six line is the most recent addition, and the hawk wasn't letting him out from under his rock for the first 2 weeks, but now has seemed to forget him. Methinks that I'm not going to add any more fish however.

A couple more pics for y'all :)
DSC_0772_01.jpg

DSC_0771_01.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

For some reason some of my acans have been looking a little worse for wear lately :/
DSC_0768_02.jpg

DSC_0777.jpg

Beautiful tank. Glad to have you back and posting again. You were missed.

A question, how did you like the chalk bass? I know it's not on your stock list now, but you had a picture of one from last year? I'm doing a Caribbean-themed and I liked chalk bass when I read up on them. They like to be in shoals is what I've been reading.

Liz

Most reactions

Back