Cuban Delight

Thanks Ian

i love the little tree. and the whole tank looks great well done :good: whats the wierd shaped moss on the stick?

Thanks mate, the moss is fissidens fontanus, beautiful moss, my favourite. :)

it looks really nice, i might have to get me some. not sure where it would go though.

Lol it's soooooo expensive mate, a piece of mesh 7cm x 7cm costs about £12 lol I may have some spare next week when I have a change about in this tank so I'll let ya know.

BTW when ya Helferi turns up it won't look like a lot in the bag but get it out and separate the stems and you'll see mate, each stem is bigger than a normal pot lol, one is a monster too. :)

all right thanks :good: hopefully it should arrive tomorrow. well... later today now.. and no worrys i dont need that much anyway. :)

:good: just don't kill the moss lol it's one of the 7 deadly sins to kill fissidens, so bloody expensive! I bought a tiny ammount and spread it out, it turned into about 20 x the ammount I started with, then overdosing excel to kill BBA nearly killed it, went brown and died back but it came back from the dead thank ****! I'd be licking myself if it didn't! :)

i split most of my plants up either into 2 or more tanks or put some in a simple propagator. just encase i lose them theres some on ebay for £5 (4x4cm pad) but it does look expensive as well

:good: just don't kill the moss lol it's one of the 7 deadly sins to kill fissidens, so bloody expensive! I bought a tiny ammount and spread it out, it turned into about 20 x the ammount I started with, then overdosing excel to kill BBA nearly killed it, went brown and died back but it came back from the dead thank ****! I'd be licking myself if it didn't! :)

Licking yourself ayy... :lol: :p

Looking good mate! The hc is immense!

Lol thanks dude, oops lol iPhone auto correct is terrible..........Kicking!!! Myself. :) yeah but £5 for a piece the size of an oxo cube? It's stupid man.

Oh yeah, the Crypt guy lol, no worries, at least you know they'll do their job now mate.

Well I couldn't get the Hygro so I bought 2 pots of Crypt Balansae as it's nice and low so once the new wood as soaked on the bath and sunk I'll get to scaping and some new pics. :)

Sooooooooooo excited!!!!!

New wood soaking in the bath to get it sunk, they should have made the Titanic out of Redmoor lol. I'm not sure if its allowed but I'm gonna mention Aquatec in Erith in Kent as they have bucket loads of this wood and its all stunning, plus its a good price, these pieces are larger than this tank and I got both for £16.

RW 1 by ps3steveo, on Flickr

RW 2 by ps3steveo, on Flickr

Your tanks are amazing, I also love that tree!
Those bits of wood look awesome! Don't get anything like that around here, it's only pets at home but they have started stocking mopani I don't like it though prefer the bogwood and the redmoor.

Most reactions

Back