Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is for the U.S. Updated 25 mins ago.
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

3AA46593-AFC3-40A4-ADA7-68A7B710B833.png

What i don't like about this lot is no Flu symptoms are being mentioned here in the UK, who's to say someone asn't got a very bad cold as we all know can affect peoples breathing at time plus coughs, unless your tested properly who's to say you do have Covid.

Confirmed
RecoveredDeaths

United Kingdom

United Kingdom

United Kingdom
60,733-7,097

What i don't like about this lot is no Flu symptoms are being mentioned here in the UK, who's to say someone asn't got a very bad cold as we all know can affect peoples breathing at time plus coughs, unless your tested properly who's to say you do have Covid.

Confirmed
RecoveredDeaths
View attachment 100853
View attachment 100854
United Kingdom
60,733-7,097
They only put in the numbers of the test is positive. There are definitely cases not reported

They only put in the numbers of the test is positive. There are definitely cases not reported
I know and there could be people positive out there and some self diagnosing and might not have it, to me it's not good enough they should have a simple test kit done, just like a diabetes test kit given to every doctor, so nurses can test patients properly.

What??? In 2 different places. You guys just want to hang on to panic. I am working these numbers in a hospital too but can’t share those reports. Check this out!
wx_66.svg

87ºF

NEWS
Weeks earlier than expected: April 19 named new projected peak date for coronavirus in Texas
1805 more deaths in the united states so far today... sad times:(
Where are you getting your information? We are Not seeing this in Texas nor am I getting these numbers from THA, TDH, JC.

What??? In 2 different places. You guys just want to hang on to panic. I am working these numbers in a hospital too but can’t share those reports. Check this out!
wx_66.svg

87ºF

NEWS
Weeks earlier than expected: April 19 named new projected peak date for coronavirus in Texas

Where are you getting your information? We are Not seeing this in Texas nor am I getting these numbers from THA.
My neighbor works in a hospital and those are the numbers she gave as well. It is really high

She is sharing hospital info with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
wx_66.svg

87ºF

NEWS

Where are you getting your information? We are Not seeing this in Texas nor am I getting these numbers from THA.
Nobody "wants" to hang on to panic. I can speak for myself and say I am not even close to being panicked. Just being aware if what is actually happening around us

The government would also never try to cause panic to this extent if it was not real. They generally would do anything to keep the economy up and thriving

Most reactions

Back