Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think it is interesting that people with type o blood fare better than people with type a, there is a theory being tested that the total organ failure and the fact that is causing pneumonia in both sides of the lung is because it is messing with the blood and the blood is secreting dangerous levels of iron

We will have to see

I think it is interesting that people with type o blood fare better than people with type a, there is a theory being tested that the total organ failure and the fact that is causing pneumonia in both sides of the lung is because it is messing with the blood and the blood is secreting dangerous levels of iron

We will have to see
Half the people don’t even know what blood type they have. That amazes me. That is more important than your SS#!

You are suppose to be safer if you had the pneumonia vaccine. I’m TypeA negative with the pneumonia vaccine. Working in an ER. Let’s see what happens. I’m actually in a back office away from the cooties.

Number of cases in the world : 1,431,000
Number of cases in the US: 400,300
So 28% of all the reported cases in the world are in the US.
And that number is reported cases. Many cases such as those that stay home during infection, are asymptomatic, or are otherwise not tested are not included.
And cases continue to build. Social distancing is of utmost importance to try to "lower the curve." And they state that the peak won't come for about another week or more.
Sad and crazy times we live in.

Last edited:
Number of cases in the world : 1,431,000
Number of cases in the US: 400,300
So 28% of all the reported cases in the world are in the US.
And that number is reported cases. Many cases such as those that stay home during infection or are otherwise not tested are not included.
And cases continue to build. Social distancing is of utmost importance to try to "lower the curve." And they state that the peak won't come for about another week or more.
Sad and crazy times we live in.
But the death toll is what we need to watch. They are estimating the curve for April 19th. Much better than the May 2nd then the May 5th one. Hold onto hope. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

You are suppose to be safer if you had the pneumonia vaccine. I’m TypeA negative with the pneumonia vaccine. Working in an ER. Let’s see what happens. I’m actually in a back office away from the cooties.
My dad had a few different pneumonia vaccines 2 months ago. He had to fight with the doctor to get it because the doctor didnt believe him that he is prone to pneumonia (and bronchitis but that's different) .... he got pneumonia a few weeks ago anyway lol. I hope it actually help with covid!

My dad friend in wuhan just was telling him about the opening of wuhan. He said that they are only opening to appear strong and that they are carrying bodies to the portable crematoriums in the night. He also said that people who arent wearing masks are taken to the crematoriums and killed. I cant confirm this with a link or anything but my dad has videos from his trusted friend and it's really freaky

Today's deaths in the United states: 1700

That is for one day. We have close to 13000 deaths total to date. It has been stated that we could reach 100,000 death from this year’s cv. Until we get a vaccine or if warm weather lowers spread rate, we are in for a very tough battle against an invisible enemy.
You can follow the worldwide spread on this site.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

But the death toll is what we need to watch. They are estimating the curve for April 19th. Much better than the May 2nd then the May 5th one. Hold onto hope. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Well here in the UK the lock down was going to be reviwed on Monday however its looking like we will stay in lockdown a bit longer, given what the government are saying. Boris Johnson our PM is sitll in a ICU and is thankyfully breathing unaided by a ventilatior, but is getting oxygen. Apparently he is a fit person.

Most reactions

Back