Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

New York state is just under 1/3 the population of Italy. The infecton rate per 1000 people is 3 times higher in New York compared to Italy.

Last edited:
New York state is just under 1/3 the population of Italy. The infecton rate per 1000 people is 3 times higher in New York compared to Italy.
Well, bs but if it makes you guys happier, then go for it. Panic party on, Wayne! Lol! I share this post with my healthcare co-workers. We’ve started a zombie apocolyps dance to it. I gotta stay off of this rediculous, utterly ignorant place for awhile. Adios (that’s goodbye in Spanish for you lower IQ people).

Last edited:
Well, bs but if it makes you guys happier, then go for it. Panic party on, Wayne! Lol! I shared this post with my healthcare co-workers. We’ve started a zombie apocolyps dance to it. I gotta stay off of this rediculous, utterly ignorant place for awhile. Adios (that’s goodbye in Spanish for you lower IQ people).
Well aren't you charming. If you're going to insult everyone by inferring that everyone has a lower IQ than you, you should, at least, get your grammar and spelling correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well aren't you charming. If you're going to insult everyone by inferring that everyone has a lower IQ than you should, at least, get your grammar and spelling correct.
Please stop being rude to @Deanasue. She was just making a joke. Some people really don’t know how to speak Spanish, she was just clarifying. :(

Lego just released these new products...

Attachments

• 63831388-AD4E-40E1-8678-243141E075C9.jpeg
    63831388-AD4E-40E1-8678-243141E075C9.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 32
Well aren't you charming. If you're going to insult everyone by inferring that everyone has a lower IQ than you should, at least, get your grammar and spelling correct.
Well, you actually weren’t included in the above. You normally seem to have good sense. :)). Don’t be a bigot. Nothing wrong with people with lower IQ’s. I have some good friends with lower IQ’s. And yes, it was a joke. My apologies for the poor taste. You weren’t even in the convo so not sure why you took it personally. By the way, I never have been accused of being charming. Lol!

Last edited:
Well, you actually weren’t included in the above. You normally seem to have good sense. :)). Don’t be a bigot. Nothing wrong with people with lower IQ’s. I have some good friends with lower IQ’s. And yes, it was a joke. My apologies for the poor taste. You weren’t even in the convo so not sure why you took it personally. By the way, I never have been accused of being charming. Lol!
Point out where I said there was. I noticed it because it's on a thread that I have participated in and get alerts for. As I said, I found it rude. I would have been willing to apologise for taking it the wrong way if you'd come back and just said it was a joke that wasn't written quite right but since you've now called me a bigot that's not happening.

On the original topic, TUI has said it plans to start flying people to holidays again from the 14th May. Somehow I don't see this happening since the current advice from the Foreign Office is that all non essential foreign travel is banned indefinitely. I would love to be able to go on my holiday at the end of May but I don't think it will be going ahead.

Point out where I said there was. I noticed it because it's on a thread that I have participated in and get alerts for. As I said, I found it rude. I would have been willing to apologise for taking it the wrong way if you'd come back and just said it was a joke that wasn't written quite right but since you've now called me a bigot that's not happening.
Look, the point is, you took her joke the wrong way. She tried to make it up to you, by posting a friendly apology thread. You are over reacting.

Most reactions

Back