Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Here hardly anyone is out and most places are closed or have reduced hours. I went for a walk around the block with the dogs and hardly saw anyone. But I do live on the edge of a woods.

Here hardly anyone is out and most places are closed or have reduced hours. I went for a walk around the block with the dogs and hardly saw anyone. But I do live on the edge of a woods.
Not here quite a few shops open to the public and people walking in groups it disgusts my hubby like mad, well we get them walking their dogs as we're by fields and canals but at least they're using their heads by you.

I have a couple of days off so my hubbie and I have come up to the piney woods to camp. So peaceful!

Cats can get it right now like that tiger. It will be really bad if cattle get it because that is a huge industry that a lot of people rely on

It's bad in new Zealand with the coronavirus right now. The gangs are running rampant and breaking into people's houses and stealing food and toilet paper and beating up people, even the elderly and children. A gang member from the Mongrel Mob gang broke into my uncle's garage and stole bikes and food. It's bad. There have been brawls in the supermarket between the 2 gangs over food
Its getting even worse in my family's town

Cats can get it right now like that tiger. It will be really bad if cattle get it because that is a huge industry that a lot of people rely on
I think the lions and tiger contracted the virus back from people because those two species are/ were found in China and those particular species will be susceptible to it. Just like any other species from China or Eurasia might be able to get it.

The original virus could have come from predatory animals in which case it will probably be confined to big cats and other meat eaters, including people. It might have come from vegetarian animals but I doubt that.

I doubt cattle will get it but they might, and if they do, we're screwed. However, if you cook meat properly, it will kill any viruses in or on it. So no rare or medium rare meat, always well done.

I have a couple of days off so my hubbie and I have come up to the piney woods to camp. So peaceful!
Well, forget peace and quiet, the Governor jus closed the Sate Parks and we have to go home. In an RV with private bathroom and sites are 50’ apart in the woods. Oh well!

Why is all the panic going on over this virus? The common flu killed over 41,000 people last year in the U.S. Those are the ones recorded. Yet, people don’t take the flu vaccine. Covid-19 has killed less than 12,000 thus far. But this is some monster that is going to destroy us all. No, we are destroying our economy by panicking. Next, we’ll be in a depression. Most people who get this virus run a fever for a day with a headache then it is gone. This is one confused nurse.

One reason is that this cv has the possibility of killing far more than the seasonal flu. And there is no vaccine for it. They are suggesting that it could kill over 100,000 in the US.

Why is all the panic going on over this virus? The common flu killed over 41,000 people last year in the U.S. Those are the ones recorded. Yet, people don’t take the flu vaccine. Covid-19 has killed less than 12,000 thus far. But this is some monster that is going to destroy us all. No, we are destroying our economy by panicking. Next, we’ll be in a depression. Most people who get this virus run a fever for a day with a headache then it is gone. This is one confused nurse.

This argument you make is where David Icke gets his material suggesting the governments are using this issues to cause big changes to society. I watched the two hour live broadcast yesterday of which some bits are scary and YouTube promptly took it down. Why all this fuss over the issue? Well, read the book, watch the film, 1984!

Now you see it in the headlines:

The measures taken are to ensure hospitals don't become overwhelmed too quickly with both cases coming in and staff going off sick with the same thing. Covid-19 will over take that 41000 seasonal flu deaths toll very quickly. Several UK hospital ICUs are close to capacity hence turning place like the Excel Centre into temporary hospitals. When you consider how long this virus has been dangerous to humans it is moving very quickly. There are also more and more cases of younger people with no under lying health issues catching it and dying.
I would take everything David Icke claims with an oceanful of salt.

Its the second picture of these that is the scary one. Just spoken to my daughter who has it, fit and healthy racehorse trainer and she says she has never felt so bad in her life

total.jpg

trend.jpg

Most reactions

Back