Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So people in Western Australia have gone straight back to the way it was before covid19 and nobody is obeying the social distancing laws.
I agree. The other day, 2 ladies were talking right in front of me I line. Then one proceeded to sneeze, at the floor. (Which hit my boot).

I just stared at her until she apologized. People really are stupid. Why wouldn’t she apologize immediately?

The Walmart workers aren’t obeying their own laws either. They were chatting like 6 in one group.

Another worker (I saw this myself) went to the bathroom (He was a Male) and didn’t wash his hands. Then he proceeded in picking his nose and pulling about snot/buggers. Then he went over to the Lottery thingy they always have there and went to go touch the screen! I should have brought that up with the manager right then and there. I had enough for one day. :rolleyes:

Well that sounds like a decent company to work for, but I imagine you are all considered to be professionals as opposed to a company like mine where new starters are often school leavers. My company did a prospective survey on the idea but not all people were asked (since they have trust issues letting school leavers have access to clients accounts unsupervised)...
Yes I suppose ;)
Its not actually a financial institution - our clients are financial institutions (pretty much every one in the world). So its rare that we get to see actual client data, and if you need to its on site inside the red zone. This is way more secure than most government systems and the vetting process to be allowed in is horrendous. Our laptops are also pretty bullet proof and there is no other way in to any of the systems. We aren't even allowed to use public services like Zoom for informal chats.

On the positive side my contract is up next month and renewal should be easier because bringing in a replacement is so difficult at the moment.

Yes I suppose ;)
Its not actually a financial institution - our clients are financial institutions (pretty much every one in the world). So its rare that we get to see actual client data, and if you need to its on site inside the red zone. This is way more secure than most government systems and the vetting process to be allowed in is horrendous. Our laptops are also pretty bullet proof and there is no other way in to any of the systems. We aren't even allowed to use public services like Zoom for informal chats.

On the positive side my contract is up next month and renewal should be easier because bringing in a replacement is so difficult at the moment.

I'm guessing you work for the likes of LOL.
I was surprised to learn LOL let people tour the building.

Another worker (I saw this myself) went to the bathroom (He was a Male) and didn’t wash his hands. Then he proceeded in picking his nose and pulling about snot/buggers. Then he went over to the Lottery thingy they always have there and went to go touch the screen! I should have brought that up with the manager right then and there. I had enough for one day. :rolleyes:
Write to head office and let them know what happened.

Write to head office and let them know what happened.
Like they would actually do anything about it. There are is no punishment for a place like that. All they would say is, “Oh, ok. Thank you for letting us know what happened. We will deal with it immediately.”

Walmart never does anything. :no:

I have a similar problem doing dungeons and bgs in world of wigglecraft

---------------
I went to the local supermarket today. They had a bit of stock so it was nice. But people are not complying with social distancing laws. I was walking along the footpath when a jogger comes running past right next to me. There was a 6 feet wide footpath and I was on the far right and this turd runs past 6 inches from me.

Then as I'm about to enter the shopping centre this guy comes walking up and just barges in front of me. I stopped and took a few steps back and waited a minute.

Inside the supermarket and 3 of the store employees pulled up next to me with a trolley full of stock and started having a conversation right next to me. I'm standing there going, "do you mind moving back a bit?". They ignored me and continued chatting so I turned around and went back up the isle and came down another one.

While I was standing on the big green dot on the floor saying wait here to be served, some woman walks straight in front of me and stands between me and the lady in front of me. The green dots are 2 meters apart and we are meant to stay that far apart for social distancing laws. When this lady walks in front of me, another lady pulls up behind me and stands right next to me. I looked her and then started talking to myself saying "I am going to kill everyone near me" "I am going to kill every fuplie person in this building unless these fuplie people get the fuplie away from me now".

The woman behind me backed off and went to look for something in a far distant isle, and the woman in front took off to the self serve checkout even tho there wasn't a spare one to use.

So people in Western Australia have gone straight back to the way it was before covid19 and nobody is obeying the social distancing laws.
Yep, sounds like you’re in Texas!

Beyond bizarre, are they trying to get to the afterlife to avoid further imprisonment? Are they trying to escape from hospital? Or are they trying to harm prison staff??

Beyond bizarre, are they trying to get to the afterlife to avoid further imprisonment? Are they trying to escape from hospital? Or are they trying to harm prison staff??

Well, that shows the mentality of most of them. Geeze!

I saw this. It was happening in iran too. When they got sick they were released because they didnt want to spread it to the other inmates. Maybe the California criminals are trying to do the Same thing. Or maybe they get better living situations when they are sick

I would see why older inmates would do that

Life time in prison or death in a week.

It makes sense.

Most reactions

Back