• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:D My blue guppy, Periwinkle!

Attachments

• Periwinkle.JPG
    Periwinkle.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 89
:fish: Here's my female guppy, Pandora, followed by Apollo, my 6 month old male.

Attachments

• Apollo_and_Guppy.JPG
    Apollo_and_Guppy.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 72
:thumbs: Here is Marigold and Tango's fry just a few days old. All 14 of them survived! ;)

Attachments

• Guppy_Fry.JPG
    Guppy_Fry.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 66
:rolleyes: Marigold and Tango's son at the age of 4 months. He has his father's tail pattern! :hyper:

Attachments

• Tango__s_Son.JPG
    Tango__s_Son.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 73
Sasha...I love how your uppies and all of your name sfor them! i see that you have an alantis style tank..ya I have a roman ruins style to mine! :D :D :hey:
Hill_billy0143 and I have been thinking about his next tank..I think its 70 gallons, well i was thinking his next one should be a massive livebearer tank like yours. Since he loves to breed fish and the livebearer family are the easiest. Does this sound good to you guys? :D :hey: I really love making new tanks but im all outa room so I gotta plan for hill_billy! :D :D :p :hey: :kana:

:D Thanks stubby0143! I love my guppies and they're spoiled! :*) I can cup my hand in the water and they just swim right through! :hyper:

Here's a picture of my 46 gallon Atlantis tank! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• My_Tank.JPG
    My_Tank.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 81
:thumbs: Here's a close up of the temple! Those plants in back were as tall as the temple when I got them! :hyper:

Attachments

• Tank_Close_Up.JPG
    Tank_Close_Up.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 59
Sasha,

Hey what kind of plants are those? Are they easy to grow? Also do you have a C02 filter thing in there.... :D :hey:

:( I don't know the name of the plants, but I'll find out when I go to the pet store. ;) They were really cheap plants; $3 for a bunch of six individual plants or so.They are so EASY to care for! I have very low light (30 wattts for my 46 gallon) and the plants thieving! All I do is add fertilizer with every water change . . . that's it! :hyper: This was my first time trying a planted tank, and I'm surprised how simple it is. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back