• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a bit pixel-y :whistle:

Attachments

• clown.JPG
    clown.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 66
You're picture crazy!!! It's good that you have calmed down a bit, but lol, that poll is a weird and random one... All of my fishies are in my sig, so check em out!

hehe.. i addmit that is a weird poll... but i just decided to make this poll to calm down... :kana:

GodricPuffer, oh ya by the way... i really like your fish...! :cool:

what the heck....i guess i'll join :shifty:

maggie
maggie2.jpg

dragon
dragonshred3.jpg

the reynolds
Photo0031.jpg

the meanies
Photo0028.jpg

Guru
Photo0013.jpg

well, thats all the good pics i got! nice lookin gups hillbilly!

Hey hill_billy! I must say Im a very big fan of your male Betty(why the female name :/ ), i've never seen a male like it. It looks part snakeskin and part lyretail. Anyways, since your posting alot of gups I figured i'd post some of mine. :)
new_females_pic.jpg

IM000007.jpg

orange_half_black.jpg

steppy104 said:
the meanies
Photo0028.jpg
That looks like onw of the bass i got iin my local lake! I put it in my tank and kept it for a year or so....HERES A OLD PIC OF MINE...tank!!!! :D :hey: :hey: :hey:

Attachments

• MVC_043F.JPG
    MVC_043F.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 57
hmm...don't see it :no:

the fish in the pic i got is a green sunfish....bought him from a place that told us he was a cichlid, and sold him to us as a goldfish (they came in with them). them things are such mean little buggers....but they've calmed down since i got them. chasing around the reynolds and guru used to be their hobby...so mean. lol.

thank you everyone for posting.. i really enjoy all of your pics.. please contune the GREAT Pics. Thank you :kana: :kana:

oh ya .snowyangel. i named my male guppy "betty" from Kung POw (its a really funny movie for those of you that havent seen it... :D ) i just thought i should give a bretty guppy like that a different name :nod: i really love that fish and i put it in with three other females in a different tank.. and they females had about 15 babys so i hope the look like "Betty" :thumbs: :D :dunno:

well heres a pic of my 55. It was my first DIY project and took only about $300 total including the fish. Their species is listed below in my sig. :D I kinda screwed up and removed the braces and the thing almost fell apart (so i came up with the giant metal braket in the middle) :fun:

:hey: :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey: <----these smiles are SO creepy!

Attachments

• MVC_051F.JPG
    MVC_051F.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 69

Most reactions

Back