Come share your pictures with me and my friend

if you came here would you add a picture

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those are very nice guppies Keep up the good work Hill_billy0143 I look forward to seeing a lot more of you fish...

My bamboo shrimp ('The Luggage')
Luggage.jpg

I know I have already added alot of pictures...But heres a close-up of my 55 gallon... :D :nod: :# :hey:

Attachments

• MVC_034F.JPG
    MVC_034F.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 82
This is not the best picture, but I love my platys! And there's a kinda cool upside down reflection of 2 of them. Oh and my gold WCM. Left to right at top Magma, Flibble, and Luna and the Gold WCM is Vegas.
fishlies.jpg

this is'nt that good.. but i havent posted any for a while :p
i think this ones kinda neat though... cuz theres one male guppy by himself..
so ya .. i think thats pretty cool :rolleyes: :p B) :cool: :lol: :huh:

Attachments

• male.JPG
    male.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 96
Tha bamboo shrimp is about 6" long and he's called the luggage after a character in Terry Pratchetts Discworld series. 'The Luggage' is a wooden chest which has hundreds of little legs on the bottom so that it can follow its master around - the ultimate in travel accessories :)

Aquascaper,

I think I might have actually seen that...but for some reason I always thought that was from BettleJuice"????? Also....I have also notice alot of people use sand in their tanks...is that just regular play-sand or do they buy it from a lfs? Andn one more thing, Can you use it in UGFs and does it cloud up the water? :p :kana: :hey:

YA!!!! :D :D :D :) :) :p :hey: :hey: :kana:

I have been kepping mollies in my tank for the longest time...then i moved them out into my pond. Well today i went out there only to find I have babies! Yes! I believe they are Silver Mollies. Well heres a picture of some that I was able to catch. Sorry for the quality for I just took it with my webcam.

Should I put them in my 5 gallon tank(or fry net with 3 baby guppies) to raise them or put them back in the pond with their siblings and parents? :hey: :kana: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Attachments

• Image059.jpg
    Image059.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 65
So...Does anyone else like to add pictures of thier fish! GO AHEAD!!!!

:hey: :hey: :hey: :kana: :kana: :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :hyper: :hyper:

Dont have a digital cam to take pics yet, but when i get one i will take loads... wow this thread is going alot better than the other one, nice job hillbilly/stuby :clap:

Most reactions

Back